Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I trust the judgement of the jury.

1 Like

Honest question

Does anyone know if one could buy Blinkers/blinders human size or is that just a horse thing?

I ask this because reading through a certain posters post one thinks that they have found a pair and wears them daily.

Maybe they got them off of something called Amazon,

:horse:

9 Likes

PANASONIC’S HORSE-STYLE BLINDERS FOR HUMANS ARE LIKE A DYSTOPIAN CUBICLE FOR YOUR FACE

Panasonic makes them.

9 Likes

Duly noted. I have not witnessed one person on this forum for which you have swayed to your position. Honest question, don’t you get tired of this and just want to bow out of this discussion? You might have better luck persuading the YouTube commenters to your position than this forum.

28 Likes

Dystopian

Interesting word.

:horse:

2 Likes

Words are fun. Did you know that in the old days heroin was called “horse.” Used in the early 20th century to amp up racehorses.

5 Likes

This would have been a difficult jury to be on. No forensics, proven liars and drug users as the sole witnesses. My guess is there was a solid holdout for guilty, and they compromised. But we likely will never know.

I have always been curious. You claim to not know any of the players. You don’t have horses. You don’t participate in any threads others than the Barisone threads. You champion for LK and RG continuously. Why? It seems an odd hill to die on for someone with no vested interest.

No, I’m not speculating who you are IRL. It’s just so odd to me that someone is so passionate in defending such unsympathetic people. Of all the miscarriages of justice on the internet, you chose this relatively obscure situation.

No, you’re not obligated to explain anything to me. Matter of fact, it’s truly a rhetorical question/statement

42 Likes

Bartville Harness and Tack, Christiana, Pennsylvania. If we take up enough of a collection, I am pretty sure they’ll customize them to any specifications we ask for!

5 Likes

And for someone who doesn’t know Michael Barisone…:woman_shrugging:t2:
He had numerous character witnesses testifying on his behalf.

21 Likes

This has been my question for sometime. I don’t understand anyone putting in this much effort for some random person. It’s exhausting to see how many posts there have been from CH. Most people would state their opposing view, maybe go back and forth a bit but then move on when they are not gaining any support. It’s definitely a curious position to take.

30 Likes

Bartville is wonderful. I loff them.

4 Likes

I thought she was deathly allergic to cats.

8 Likes

I don’t believe for an instant that there isn’t a connection somewhere, somehow. Who or how, don’t know - don’t care. It’s just tiresome almost 4 years later.

23 Likes

She wrote on YT that she was allergic to horses too.

4 Likes

Perhaps she was being chided for missing lessons, for being late for lessons, for scratching from shows, or not showing up at the show, for sulking because her instructor for the day was MHG or JH, for being in the barn after closing hours, for feeding “treats” to other people’s horses, etc., etc. A paranoid person with a persecution complex would no doubt equate that to “bullying.”

And I can only imagine the rolling of eyeballs that would have occurred at USEF if they received a complaint to that effect. Can you say, “File 13?” :laughing:

10 Likes

Yes, I absolutely am. No cat rescue in the world would approve of these cats being kept in a garage, nor that they go to a home with dogs like Rosie. You want foster homes to habituate cats to the family, no one would approve of them being kept in a garage as a foster home. I donr know where she got them, or if mama cat found her way in to have babies, [edit] Yeah, let’s give a mother cat and kittens to someone claiming allergies wirh a dog with serious attack issues to keep in her garage. Said no cat rescue ever.

16 Likes

Nope to this Pony, this is just the latest attempt at an Attention Grab

Look Kittens

But of course she has to set it all up with being allergic to them so when they disappear she has a fall back. (kind of sounds like the whole dryer / fire trap that she was pushing)

But that is just this horses opinion and everyone is free to think on their own.

10 Likes

Am I the only person who suspects that Rosie isn’t around anymore? The bites on MB would have been reported by the hospital to animal control.
That could with other biting seems like it should have resulted in her being put down. I doubt that info would have been tooted around by Lk, and there’s no one else who would care.

7 Likes

That is what she stated in a reply to me.

4 Likes

Nah the bitch is fine and menacing the garage cats (as if the heat, humidity and chemicals weren’t enough). Animal Control didn’t do their job either.

11 Likes