Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Likely cheaper at Big Dee’s.

7 Likes

As for the intense focus on MB’s relationships with Vera and MHG - I don’t know when the divorce occurred, but I can totally see a possibility that MB and Vera agreed to put the official breakup of their marriage and their business ON HOLD until after the Rio Olympics - esp. considering that MB was coaching Ali Brock to being named to the U.S. team and also coaching/supporting her at the Games. It would make perfectly good sense to not have to deal with the distraction of a pending divorce/dissolution of a thriving business when he needed to be focusing on his student’s preparation for and performance at Rio. And as his business partner, Vera probably understood that.

At any rate, CH’s attempts to further denigrate MB and MHG by fixating on their personal relationship vis-à-vis his marriage to Vera just goes to show how low the K-Klan and their minions are willing to go. The term “bottom feeders” comes to mind.

39 Likes

That’s true. CH my well be another Lauren type herself. But they usually don’t tolerate others like themselves getting in the spotlight. I think CH is someone who craves Lauren’s approval and needs the reward of being on her " team".

It’s nasty dirty work she’s doing, continuing to ruin a man Lauren already worked over.

19 Likes

A friend had a very similar experience. Divorce was filed the day after she returned from Rolex.

9 Likes

Wait. Wait. Wait. Yes there is evidence.

Remember the 911 phone call, made by MB, IIRC, when LK was standing in the barn driveway screaming to her father on the phone because MB asked her (and maybe also to have the woman and kid who was supposed to be staying in her apartment while she went to the show and maybe whoever was going to ride her horses left at home) to sign a release form?

A release form—that is big time bullying right there!

24 Likes

This has little (nothing?) to do with this thread yet I thought

it would make a few folks chuckle.

44 Likes

That is very clever!

3 Likes

Why do you feel you need to bring the clinic information to anybodies “attention”? It has NO bearing on ANYTHING. Just please stop!!

23 Likes

Dee Dee has been sold. Natalie has been buying up some nice nice rides.

19 Likes

It has bearing on whether LK was lying when she said that MB moved MHG in as girlfriend when still married to Vera.

It gives credence to the possibility that MB gave up his marriage and successful business partner in order to be with MHG. If he sacrificed his marriage and business to get MHG in a relationship, an ultimatum from her that she was dumping him if he did not get rid of LK would have been devastating.

If you wish me to “just stop”, please consider stopping responding to me with questions.

Asking her to sign a legal document is not bullying. Calling the police when she declines to sign, I would consider bullying or harassment. Just like her reporting the building violations to the building department was harassment.

1 Like

That is a whopper of an assumption.

23 Likes

If Pony was in a relationship and there was some crazy Human running around posting disturbing things on SM and stalking around ninja like and making reports that sent CPS out to investigate or many of the other things that LK was doing to caused havoc, OH H*LL yeah, Pony would be saying you need to get rid of that or I am out.

Why? BECAUSE PONY DOES NOT FEEL SAFE WITH THAT HUMAN RUNNING AMOK ON THE PROPERTY.

:horse:

20 Likes

Someone bending over forwards?

3 Likes

No he did not just call the police because she refused to sign something.

There was more to that call than that.

I think you know this though and I think you are just choosing to ignore the whole picture.

:horse:

28 Likes

Oh I’m not far from there. Happy to pick up!

4 Likes

You put far too much stock in LK’s ever-changing claims, accusations and conspiracies… in an apparent attempt to justify the latest director’s cut of that movie in your head that you are so fond of… tempered by disclaimers like “possibility” and endless IFs.

You could contribute to a conversation without constantly posting in ouroboros circles about the same pet plots and conspiracies…

22 Likes

the 2 are not mutually exclusive. Seriously. Enough.

10 Likes

No one cares.

32 Likes

^^^^this

9 Likes