Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I thought 9 AM was mentioned but I’m not positive.

Multiple did and it still slid into sealion memes.

I just wanted an update, I didnt have a specific question

5 Likes

You can get an update from the Go Fund Me. LO has written an update there.

Tomorrow Judge Taylor is due to give his response to the latest Krol hearing.

Does that help?

15 Likes
9 Likes

once again, @ekat understood the assignment and gets an A+. Thank you for posting that.

16 Likes

Well, grace can not be inherited. You can come from a poor, blue collar background and have better manners and bearing than a spoiled trust fund baby who came from 'good family." Look at Thomas Ravenel or Paris Hilton.

Since @Seeker1 is still reading - a dose of Matthew 6:1
“Take heed that you do not do your charitable deeds before men, to be seen by them. Otherwise you have no reward from your Father in heaven.

28 Likes

Hmmm, or maybe it’s more like court mandated community service? :thinking:

(Now before everyone jumps on me, there are many times that after doing community service to satisfy the court, people find it is a worthwhile service and keeps it up).

8 Likes

Deleted as requested, though others have quoted already.

11 Likes

She is
She posts on Lauren’s Instagram, and FB. I’ve seen it.

8 Likes

Oh boy, here we go…

5 Likes

I deleted my reply so the quote no longer shows up.

2 Likes

They’re going to need a bigger boat.
I’ve seen lots of sea lions, but I think those two are the biggest I’ve ever seen.

4 Likes

I missed the last bit but I think I know what was posted, I noticed it too if it’s what I think it was.

2 Likes

@BigMama1 and @arktos19 It does not really matter. She has that information posted all over the forum. The connection between her and her social media accounts (she has more than one IG account) is all over COTH posted by her. She asked people to follow her. She wants us to know that is her IG account, except when we notice that she has commented on Lauren Kanarek’s posts with hearts and such.

25 Likes

Exactly. She posted all over other threads announcing her blog and to follow her on Instagram and fb, so I did, a little, and found her all lovey dovey with Lauren but then she got all squirrelly if it was mentioned. Ho hum.

19 Likes

Today is the day that Judge T should give a decision.

Jingles for Michael and LO!

27 Likes

Adding my jingles for Michael today, I hope it’s good news.

9 Likes

Big jingles for MB, LO and all their family.

10 Likes

I’m interested to see what today’s decision will be! I do hope it’s the best possible decision for MB.

9 Likes

I’ve never posted on Lauren’s Facebook. I’m not FB friends with her not ever have been. Never messaged her either.

I have not used in Instagram in over 8 months.

I have no idea why these threads repeatedly become about my social media channels. It’s weird and feels like an intimidation attempt to get others to harass me about my online life.

I’ve been using social media very little because of these exact reasons for the last nearly year. Please leave my personal stuff out of this thread.

2 Likes