Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Sure! Why not?

The point is that a divorce can take a longer time than many realize, even when both parties are amenable to the split.

It takes time to do properly. Even more so when a business is involved.

How long did it take the Sprint/T-Mobile merger to happen? Years. It’s just now getting completed.

How long did it take for Ma Bell to get split apart?

6 Likes

Sometimes too long. Inheritances too.

5 Likes

Oh look, we are being encouraged to talk about the Kanarek family still.

I like to remind people that Jonathan Kanarek lies. Oh, and Jonathan Kanarek thinks it is funny to make someone homeless.

16 Likes

Oh hell no! Mine took 7-8 years and there was significantly less money involved.

And guess what???

The ultimate horror of horrors- we lived VERY separate lives in the same house for at least 2 years, and had relationships with other people during that time!

HORROR, HORROR HORROR!!!

Hell, we’d still be married today if it were up to my ex, and I could attend all his families social events while I kept someone on the side. That did not work for me, so now he is my ex. Different strokes for different folks, not that certain people on this board will ever understand that!

24 Likes

All this so CH can give life to her very sad assertion that MB had pressures from things other than LK that drove his lapse of sanity.

As if LK isn’t enough herself!!

There is zero doubt that LKs very long list of shenanigans were quite enough. This sentiment is apparently universal judging by global SM responses.

29 Likes

You give more credibility to a self admitted lying junkie than to a well respected world ranked equestrian with impeccable credentials and respected character witnesses. Got it.
BTW, I’m curious as to your angle in this discussion. Are you an equestrian? Olympic caliber athlete? FEI competitor? Owner or sponsor to an equestrian? Just curious.

35 Likes

Maybe she’s “the bank”!! :rofl:

15 Likes

And in the not-so-old days, too. Although the band denied it, many people believed America’s 1972 song “A Horse With No Name” was about heroin.

7 Likes

Not unlike yours.

9 Likes

Were you intimately involved with either MB or Vera or wanted to be? Your obsession with their relationship is…something.

42 Likes

Oh no!! Not the pleasure of hate! :astonished:

8 Likes

It would seem so! More and more. This time, its the hatred of the divorced! Those horrible people who have a relationship with another partner. CH sounds like a very conservative thinker. I don’t know what she has against MB having a relationship with MHG, but apparently its a pearl clutcher.

13 Likes

I’m 500 posts behind. I had to scroll by force of will. Are there any significant developments ?

2 Likes

Sadly, no.

Or if there are, they’ve been obscured by all the nonsense.

8 Likes

Nothing at all - same old same old. In fact, anti-MB allegations from years ago are being recycled! Almost like a greatest hits album. Or a Ronco/K-tel retread album.

20 Likes

Omg. There’s a blast from the past.

8 Likes

I spoke with a really old friend this afternoon and we were reminiscing about long ago memories. One was a very bad car wreck we were in in 1967! It was early summer and curfews were in effect due to race riots at the time and we decided to leave town before sunset and head to the coast. I was driving a new Austin Healey 3000 sportscar. This was a black two seat convertible. We were about 90 minutes into our journey and were rear-ended at speed on a two lane road. Witnesses say my car flipped end over end three times and rolled four times, landing on it’s soft top! Of course seatbelts were not standard issue at the time and we were thrown everywhere. One of my legs went through the steering wheel somehow! Anyway, we both were diagnosed with concussions and we were kept overnight in the small local hospital for observation. Here’s the thing, neither of us remember anything about the actual wreck to this day!! We both recall the last song we were singing to on the radio (Monday, Monday by the Mommas and Papas) and nothing more until our parents arrived at the hospital. The point is, this is why I can certainly understand Barisone having no memory of the events of the afternoon of 8/7/19, considering how badly he was beaten about his head. Memory loss happens frequently with head trauma.

42 Likes

Mary Haskins Grey is pregnant which may be making some furious!

23 Likes

I think that probably pleases LK greatly knowing MH will have to take time away from her goals to have a baby. Perhaps in LK’s mind she will be able to catch up with MH during this short lull!

4 Likes

Ah - interesting - MGH will always have talent, muscle memory, and a stellar reputation in dressage and in life - PLUS a husband, children and a happy, healthy family.

29 Likes