Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

There are certainly grounds.

19 Likes

This was the Bilinkas case that was also on 48Hours, I believe

9 Likes

Yes, it sure was!

I wonder if they’ll ever do a follow up with how things have turned out so far.

11 Likes

:joy:

How do we know that’s true though?
The lawyers know what evidence they had.
The judge knows.
We certainly don’t.

10 Likes

Starting to look like they could do a mini series, the Bilinkis/Taylor show
 /s

But seriously, I wish these shows were more invested in doing updates.
Yes the initial story is compelling, but the resulting damage done on so many fronts is mind-blowing.

15 Likes

That’s kind of amazing that the same lawyer would have two different cases featured on 48 Hours, isn’t it? Or it seems that way to me, anyway.

6 Likes

The trajectory of the shots show MB was on the ground, yes?

THAT’S PROOF.

27 Likes

Excuse me, but this is the first time I’ve asked you this. You must be confusing me with someone else. So, your response tells me you cannot list the other evidence. That answers all I need to know.

But if you would like to call me a sealion, please do. I love sealions, and they’re having a terrible time right now, suffering and dying of Domoic Acid poisoning in record numbers. It’s heartbreaking. Everyone, please send good thoughts and/or prayers to all our sealions in distress. Thanks!

And thanks, CH, for reminding me to bring this very important subject up.

30 Likes

Mr Bilinkas has been on Dateline at least once, too. Different case. The defendant was Stephen Scharf.

16 Likes

Also small point, there is no evidence he didn’t act in self defense!!! You saying so doesn’t make it fact unless you can produce the evidence. Such a very, very tired “fact” you continue to spout. How wonderful the Kanareks have you as their prime warrior! Too bad they could not care less about you as a human.

20 Likes

This action seems to indicate a biased, not neutral, jurist.

19 Likes

She will say she would have “legally evicted them” and MH/Vera/money problems drove him crazy, certainly not the behavior of the saintly Kanarek family.

6 Likes

And I would ask what exactly does that encompass.

2 Likes

Wow. Interesting, thanks.

3 Likes

Bless your heart! You have another hill to die on defending Taylor and his decisions!! Hey, is there one moon and one sun in the sky where you are or will you twist and argue that fact too?

9 Likes

No, you’re wrong. He entered two pleas: NGRI and NG by reason of self defense.

I think there is more to the Taylor thing
 who oversees judges ? there is something wrong here
 something very wrong

12 Likes

Just going to put this right here

Comprehension is the reason for reading. If readers can read the words but do not understand or connect to what they are reading, they are not really reading

:horse:

24 Likes

I found your asking whether I was ever “intimately involved” with either MB or Vera, or wanted to be, disgusting.

Here’s why the dynamics of MB/Vera/MHG has bearing on the discussion of the cause of MBs mental breakdown: it seems extremely likely that a mental breakdown into delusion is a complex interaction of genetic predisposition, personality formation in childhood, the development, or not, of coping mechanisms in adulthood, and current psychological stressors.

It is simplistic to think that one can attribute his mental breakdown to “LK drove him insane”. She was a scrappy, demanding client who undoubtedly annoyed and stressed him. In the absence of serious mental vulnerabilities, a rational functioning adult would have let the lawyers handle it by giving her 30 days notice or getting a court to grant 3 days notice. If MB left his wife and successful business partner in order to take up with MHG, then the psychological stress and despair of an ultimatum that she was dumping him would have been immense.

On the other hand, if his marriage to Vera was genuinely over before he took up with MHG, so that he wasn’t sacrificing his marriage or business partnership “for” MHG, then her threatening to dump him is not as gut wrenching.

When he muttered “I had a good life” maybe he was referring to 2000 to 2014 when he was married to Vera, his business was thriving, and he was at the top of the sport.

1 Like

Make it STOP PLEASE!!!

barking-dogs-barking

:horse:

28 Likes