Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Not at all. Appellate courts exist for a reason.

I think appealing Taylor’s ruling on the first Krol hearing is Barisone’s best move.

I think yammering on SM that you’re convinced that Taylor is senile and/or following instructions from JK is silly. It may not actually hurt MBs case, but I cannot imagine how it would help it. It looks like you’re just venting your hate at the judge.

1 Like

download

12 Likes

Wow, @SoCoPony, that is profound. /s

1 Like

Let me be the first to refer you to @Knights_Mom’s post up thread and ask you to respond to her questions. Until you admit you actually know Lauren Kanarek, you don’t have a foot to stand on regarding her “scrappiness”! How offensive!!

21 Likes

You know you LOVE me!!

:heartbeat: :two_hearts:

:horse:

6 Likes

We really and truly don’t give a tinker’s damn what you think, by the way.

9 Likes

19 Likes

That’s what I’ve always thought, too!

I don’t think I have it in me to go back and navigate the videos to find the medical/LE testimonies in the trial, but I always thought that the trajectory of the bullets went upwards. The one that went through the door certainly did.

As in MB was on his back on the ground while you-know-who was “chewing” on his……

16 Likes

Like NGRI, NG by reason of self defense is an affirmative defense. In an affirmative defense, the defense bears the burden of showing that it was self defense, the prosecution does not bear the burden to establishing that it wasn’t self defense.

1 Like

What if…what if he just had a good life in general, despite the divorce/split from Vera, until LK came along and I leashed her finish the bastard plan? Maybe he had thought he was finally in a decent place prior to his nightmare client? I can’t speak for him, but I can consider a few plausible thought scenarios.

She was more than scrappy and demanding, IMO.
I think that you’re downplaying things/her with that comment, really.

27 Likes

Also, we can say it would’ve been best to, or he should’ve/would’ve/could’ve, but man, you just don’t know until your in that situation or experience such levels of vindictiveness and harassment.

13 Likes

No. What you’re describing is your every day run off the mill bad client. LK is sick and demented with her own psychological issues and a sadistic streak who finds enjoyment in dismantling another human being. They are NOT the same. At all!

43 Likes

He didn’t.

19 Likes

LK was the ONLY one who stated this. She’s a known LIAR.

Eta it was her wishful thinking. Part of her plan. See manifest

23 Likes

I have been assured, by you, that you (g) don’t give a “tinker’s damn” about what I think.

So why ask me to respond to questions? Plying someone with questions when you have no genuine interest in the answers is exactly what sealioning is.

3 Likes

18 Likes

Lol. Or maybe. Just maybe. He was referring to the time before he met the Ks. Or maybe he was referring to a time before he was jumped, beaten and involved in a shooting. Which is more logical?

28 Likes

But wait, YOU constantly post there is EVIDENCE indicating Barisone’s guilt. You have yet to produce any evidence regardless how many posts you make or how many times you are asked for evidence. I don’t care what legal spiel you spin, you say there is evidence, YOU PROVE IT.

17 Likes

Exactly, just as GirlJoey could say the same thing! As horrible as the death of a child would be, imagine YEARS of harassment and torment by the Kanarek family for no reason!

The way Joey is still constantly harassed is proof the Kanareks will never leave Barisone alone. Never.

31 Likes

So what if he was dealing with “stressors?” He has proven for what, 40-50 years that he was capable of handling them. And even if he was “on the ledge” - so to speak - it was LK that pushed him off of it. SHE was the proximate cause of his breakdown - a fact that is obvious to anyone who has two brain cells to rub together.

33 Likes