Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Nope, I’m not gonna unignore to look at any comment she makes. Word salad.

Did you know in some parts of the world the word “scrappy” is considered a high compliment, like a scrappy yard dog that survives everything! While I don’t think it is necessarily a negative word, it certainly isn’t a compliment in my world! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

How does lazy, narcissistic, and lacking ambition translate to scrappy?

29 Likes

Poor girl!!

3 Likes

Poor girl, I know what she is going through. We wouldn’t even let my mare go out after late afternoon as the midges were more active around dusk, and we also moved her to a stall way down the aisle, away from the barn doors (midges prefer to stay outside). But she still got the itchies really badly and looked pathetic by the end of the summer, with no mane and a rubbed raw tail dock - until we hit on the ivermectin injections. I was so depressed when they took it off the market here that I came close to having a friend’s cousin send it to me from Canada (where it was still legal). But I was afraid of getting busted by the Feds, so chickened out. :worried:

2 Likes

WOW!!! It’s shocking beyond belief when seen in a timeline of FACTS. What a nasty, nasty piece of work to have a mind that continues to dream up ways to push the boundaries, including involving others in her conspiracy to destroy!

Man, I would love to talk with one of the jurors to hear what they discussed while deliberating and how they feel now if they’ve delved into her antics after the trial.

21 Likes

I understand completely! How ethical and law abiding most of us are! Perhaps that’s why we are so utterly shocked at the behavior and actions of the Kanareks!

6 Likes

And add the very real concern for the horses on top of this…every single one of us would come apart.

19 Likes

But it’s ALL the fault of a divorce several years prior, according to a certain poster here.

34 Likes

Don’t forget EVIL! :japanese_ogre:

6 Likes

Wow. Thanks for the heads up!

1 Like

Thank you for posting this again.
It certainly does make it so clear that the Klan trio, Lauren Kanarek, Jonathan Kanarek, and Robert Guy Goodwin had no intentions of just leaving quietly.

31 Likes

Gah.
I’d rather be bitten than smell like that.
PSA: check your horse for sensitivity before you use SSS.
I once treated a horse for an allergic reaction to it.
Owner had poured the dregs of a bottle of mixed SSS and water over him, and the hives looked like hot fudge over ice cream.

15 Likes

But THEN it’s season, so now you have to go down south so you either take her with you, which is bound to screw you in the future OR you leave her at HH all alone.

8 Likes

And don’t forget Superman. He has to come along too. Or stay at HH.

3 Likes

The divorce from Vera is final and the marriage is over and has been for years. Your fixation on it is - odd.

30 Likes

It is my opinion that MB is not appealing the verdict in the criminal trial and cannot appeal the verdict. Both.

I have an idea… If none of us reply to @CurrentlyHorseless, maybe, just maybe, she will wander over to YT and spar with some of the people over there. I mean, God knows, there are way more HARSH comments over there to debate than here. We are pretty tame compared to some of those. Perhaps none of those people have been informed of the many virtues of the KKlan and they don’t realize that LK is just a “scrappy” girl and not the hideous monster they all think she is.

34 Likes

This is an excellent idea. I especially liked that you tagged me while urging others to not respond to me.

2 Likes

Yawn.

Anyone else with a suggestion for a good fly spray?

:horse:

6 Likes

:open_mouth: Yikes! Good point about checking for sensitivity before using a large amount of it!

6 Likes