Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

2015 MHG is MBs girlfriend according to her own testimony
2016 when Vera covers a clinic commitment for MB, she is described as his wife and business partner
2017 Vera files tor divorce
2018 divorce is finalized
2019 MB complains to MHG that it’s hard to feel good when you’ve been clipped for $900,000
2019 MHG dumps MB
2022 MB found NGRI and MHG remarries

I’m very allergic to the crappy fragrance in SSS. It was banned from the barn I managed, caused instant headaches, bad ones.

6 Likes

I hate the oil itself in SSS.

No matter how many baths I get, it doesn’t come off quick.

:horse:

7 Likes

Fiesta01 - I am a low carb person. So I make Quiche Lorraine with NO crust. Spray the quiche pan with an olive oil cooking spray. Put the carmelized onions and bacon on the bottom. Top with the Swiss cheese. Add the egg/cream mixture and bake as usual. It comes out terrific, and is gluten free. <3

13 Likes

I guess you just wanted to prove both points that @Djones was making.

9 Likes

I think we should bring back donations to the GFM for replies to CH. I honestly don’t understand why you care what CH thinks or why you are tagging and replying to them with questions CH will never honestly answer. Maybe start a new thread where you can go back-and-forth with CH and leave this one to discuss what’s actually relevant.

43 Likes

The 2016 Vera covers clinic thing is just so weak in attempting to successully assert that MB and VK were still a romantic couple.

21 Likes

I’ve made it a rice crust. Better cold than hot, not the best but a good way to use up leftover rice and bits.

4 Likes

I personally appreciate that CH is so dedicated to keeping the horrible behavior of Lauren Kanarek, Jonathan Kanarek, and Robert Guy Goodwin front and center for all to know about.

#jonathankanarek
#Inigi_Montoya
#Inigo-montoya
#kirbykanarek
#laurenkanarek
#lalapoprider
#liars
#prooftheyareliars
#contempt
#finishthebastard
#canttagbannedposters

16 Likes

A lady at my barn loves this one, I havent tried it yet

1 Like

Nice I will make human check it out.

2 Likes

Excellent idea. Call it the “CH Merry-go-round.”

6 Likes

And again, disturbing. Almost stalking. But yes, we must continue to put allllll the blame on MHG. Sick.

14 Likes

Those questions that I answer, I answer honestly.

Questions that I consider sea lioning I may decline to answer.

It’s not just that she covered the clinic. It’s the way she was described as his wife in the bio, which was probably provided by her.

So if two humans are still married and not yet divorced, then using the words wife/husband isn’t correct in your mind.?

What term would then apply according to CH knowledge/wisdom?

9 Likes

And it is not logical, especially considering the person pushing it insists that the history of Lauren Kanarek will not matter in the insurance case, and that is the only outstanding case that this stuff matters in, right?

8 Likes

Any time I see an ad touting “no chemicals!” followed by “essential oils”, I pass.
I spent considerable effort in my medicinal plants class memorizing the terpenes found in essential oils.
Not saying the stuff may not work, just dislike the sales pitch that implies organic=non-toxic.

FWIW, constituents of catnip (Nepeta cataria) have been found to be an excellent mosquito repellant.

27 Likes

So my cat can get high off of me?

So is it a cat attractant and insect repellent…

Off to market this to cat crazy individuals. BRB.

:stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

11 Likes

Truly, everyone can do that without involving CH.

11 Likes