Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Here in Florin ‘scrappy’ translates to, ‘loathsome, monsterous, truculent, vituperative, and pugnacious’, so it makes sense in our local dialect.

There’s also a well-known idiom in Florin, ‘calm and cogent,’ that means, ‘utterly unhinged, hysterical, raving, moronic, and bilious.’ It’s rather surprising to me that some of the posters here are conversant in Florinthian slang.

56 Likes

I don’t know why I didn’t think of that. Sounds delicious. I will give it a try. Thanks!

3 Likes

Maybe @CurrentlyHorseless would like to start her own thread? “Support for LK”.

CH and HH could love fest away together… oh, wait, HH has abandoned her mission?

16 Likes

A lot of things about this situation remind me of “Pacific Heights”

6 Likes

I posted screen shots of the clinic announcement. It is not as CH has said

17 Likes

As I suspected and it was very nice of you to do someone else’s homework. Thank you

:horse:

4 Likes

I’m gonna put this on a T-shirt.

@SoCoPony This design was as close to ‘buck fart’ as CustomInk had. I hope you approve.

24 Likes

Pony gives it two hooves up!

I wonder if it could be put on a bathrobe instead of a T-shirt.

7 Likes

sadly no robes, but they can print it on wineglasses. :wine_glass:

8 Likes

Fundraiser options!

6 Likes

https://www.personalizationmall.com/Robes-c34.lp

3 Likes

@ekat is the best.

52 Likes

I concur.

7 Likes

Agreed!

4 Likes

The best!

3 Likes

That stuff didn’t even work on me in South Carolina. The mosquitos and no-see-ums just ignored it and chomped away.

We don’t have no-see-ums in Colorado, but we sure have mosquitos. I’m back to using my South Carolina solution when I bike: a buggy band on one wrist and one on the opposite ankle. I don’t think they’d work on horses, though.

Rebecca

4 Likes

I used Pyranha on my horses. It would be effective into about mid summer, and then it seemed the flies and mosquitos became immune or something. The only saving grace is that Colorado often has a short summer.

Rebecca

3 Likes

Oh, I could use some Burt Bacharach!

2 Likes

And Dionne!

1 Like

An exorcism is more apropos.

7 Likes