Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

You do realize that you can still be a glutton even when your thin, right? What an interesting comment to throw out there.

20 Likes

I didn’t expand anything. I copied the list from my Google PhD search. Avarice is another term for Greed so it gets used.

I shall use simpler English in the future.

2 Likes

But you guys, LK was just an annoying, needy, boarder!

To downplay her actions or simply refer to her as annoying and/or needy is disgusting.

17 Likes

Yes; avarice is a synonym for greed, so you included the sin of greed twice.

In some cultures Ingratitude is the greatest sin of all.

12 Likes

I copied a list. But it was YOU who said I listed 8 sins. This means you did not know or recognize that the two were synonyms.

Your words.

18 Likes

So, she’s delusional.

1 Like

No, those weren’t my words.

I said you expanded the list of seven deadly sins to include “eight items”.

Two of the items were synonyms for each other.

Exceedingly so.

2 Likes

Literally, gluttony is the over indulgence in food or drink.

The word is sometimes used figuratively, as in “a glutton for punishment”.

In the context of the seven deadly sins, I’ve always interpreted it in the literal sense.

If she was in Game of Thrones she would be Joffrey.

11 Likes

Very well. And?

3 Likes

Or “scrappy” :roll_eyes:

16 Likes

Does anyone else feel like CH doesn’t really contribute anything worthwhile to this thread?

50 Likes

Yes, indeed. The ignore feature is working quite well!

11 Likes

Really shows ignorance. What a limited scope of psychic pathology.

15 Likes

I agree the purported suit is all talk and no bite.

She sat for the interviews. Signed all the waivers. If she or daddio didn’t bother to read the waivers they all signed, well sucks to be them. 48 Hours/CBS have been in the business of portraying people on the screen for longer than she even knew the term 3D chess. The waivers are likely air tight and not worth spending her measly settlement dollars on more lawsuits that she will end up not sitting for any of the depositions that will be required of her.

LK just couldn’t imagine that she wouldn’t get a crap-load more supporters after the segment aired. But she came off as a clueless airhead and refusing to talk about any of the events that led up to the shooting just made her look worse.

41 Likes

I was just shaking my head at the apparent need to argue for no reason. And to answer your question, I dont believe so.

8 Likes

It seems CH is a cross that this forum has to bear. For whatever reason, I have no idea.

15 Likes

Not having enough force of will to use the ignore feature, either via the forum or via our person.

9 Likes