Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Well, historically, anyone who simply shared a recognition of the very plausible self defense scenarios of the altercation, etc were dubbed “MB Fangirls”,… so maybe that sentiment, that arms length open-minded-ness = fandom, goes both ways? :woman_shrugging:

10 Likes

No updates yet? :grimacing::grimacing::grimacing:

2 Likes

I think it was supposed to start at 1:30 this afternoon? Maybe?

If so, it’s a little early for an update, I would think.

2 Likes

I thought it was 9 am, but I could be wrong! Maybe I’m confusing it with last Friday’s hearing time.

3 Likes

1:30 start

4 Likes

Seems to be taking a while. Maybe more is happening than Judge T just reading the decision…

2 Likes

Even if things were running on time, I would not find an hour and a half since the start to be taking too long. Remember, we have to wait for LO to finish and get somewhere that she can update the Go Fund Me.
Making sure COTH knows probably comes well after her talking to Michael, taking a pee, getting a drink, etc.

13 Likes

There’s almost always more happening than whatever is on the docket. It’s like going to the doctor, they schedule 10 minutes, run 7 late and you’re in there for 20.

I think the scheduling times are aspirational.

9 Likes

That is completely sick and wrong! Lol.

But probably also quite true.

8 Likes

I know it’s public information, which is why I didn’t worry about quoting it. However if she asked for it to be removed I have no issue with deleting it.

9 Likes

11 Likes
4 Likes

I can promise you history will not be kind to Taylor or the State of NJ over this fiasco. FUBAR without a doubt.

18 Likes

Nonsense. Plus, the sea lions have been barking today but they sure aren’t CH or jealoushe or me. Everyone can see the hundreds of mean girl posts here and elsewhere.

May the decisions made by Judge Taylor be the right ones for MB’s mental health.

1 Like

What on earth does this have to do with my post?

12 Likes

Nothing EB, just a racoon coming out for the evening to make noise.

Keep shining a light in their eyes.

But I am just a horse of course.

17 Likes

Glib. Insincere.

Has the ring of Seeker1’s ‘love and light to you all’.

Re: mean girls… do you want a tissue for that issue?

31 Likes

Please ignore.

4 Likes

Nothing yet?

Does that little “I” mean what I think it means? :rofl::rofl:

6 Likes