Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Judging by a recent photo of her (where she looks extremely anorexic and pale - actually rather resembles a ghoul) - I would not be surprised if she goes first (and especially considering her addiction to uh, “substances”).

So my question is, what will JK do without her? Will he be lost without Daughter Dearest? Or will he breathe a sigh of relief that he doesn’t have to cover for her shenanigans anymore?

12 Likes

Exactly. And I bet it chaps Lauren Kanarek’s hide that posts on coth calling her out for her BS have more likes than her desperate Facebook post. Her circle of supporters continues to dwindle and rightly so.

17 Likes

Which is supported by the comments of the Law & Crime online viewers.
It’s pretty heavily weight towards not believing the two witnesses narrative

15 Likes

Am I mis-remembering that she had to be compelled by the court to show up?

15 Likes

And she was so happy to get all of it off her chest on 48Hours… The “halt!Halt”, “Bow to your partner” stuff, I guess… cause to me that’s all I learned, that her horsemanship is advanced beginner level at best.

21 Likes

She did?
Where?

4 Likes

I wonder what the readership of COTH is, across all platforms.
If just a third of those, plus those who followed this on Law & Crime/YouTube and 48Hours buy the book…

8 Likes

Not only would I buy a copy for myself, I’d buy multiple copies for people who had to listen to me explain the ins and ours of the whole trial and subsequent lawsuits - my friends would love if I gave them a more concise story than my ADHD ramblings and rabbit trails :rofl:

27 Likes

Vous ja de, eh?
Four years of this malarkey and some still think she’s going to spill anything that combats what we know and have guessed based on what she won’t say or do.

20 Likes

Maybe I’ll buy 20 books then travel to different barns to “visit” leaving behind a copy everywhere I go. I’ll pay someone to bring a book to the next Olympics or international events. :thinking:

23 Likes

I think this story would make an incredible book. I’d definitely read it. I also think a film maker would pick it up after reading the book.

I also believe that this story is going to become much wider known to people with time.

28 Likes

I see it as a true crime bestseller, plus maybe an Indie film with or without George Clooney. I expect to also see a slightly altered retelling as an episode of Law & Order.

The other side can always explore their option for releasing bombshells through Amazon’s print on demand publishing.

12 Likes

I’m sure NP would be happy to help and even provide his editorial staff. :smiley:

17 Likes

Yes, and my first thought was COTH (the members, not the actually magazine) will have a buy a couple of copies and mail them around so we can all enjoy the laughs. That worked out well with NP’s book.

11 Likes

I still vote for Cameron Britton to get the lead role, particularly if it’s an indie film. He has range, he was a Special Ed teacher, it doesn’t hurt that he’s a tall man too and if he can ride at all (or throws himself into learning to do so) I’d be very pleased for him.

5 Likes

I just looked him up on IMDB. He does have a physical resemblance, and he is a solid actor. You may be on to something!

3 Likes

Surely for the riding parts, there is plenty of footage of MB that could be used.

3 Likes

I thought about that too. I guess it would depend on if a movie is made, how closely they want the actor to look like MB (so they could use old or new footage of MB riding).

But I would still be pleased if actors hired were already riders or got into horses. :slight_smile:

Yes, I think Cameron Britton is due to be the lead. I’m rooting for him anyway.

2 Likes

Well, he did grow up in Sonoma County and that is a flaming hotbed of dressage.

8 Likes

He’s a biiiig boy, though. I remember him from Mindhunter. Not a great character correlation.