Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

He’s tall and in more recent roles he’s more trim. Take a look at “A Man Called Otto”.

ETA: also “The Woman in the House Across the Street from the Girl in the Window”. I don’t think he’s as heavy now as he was for his role in “Mindhunter”. Overalls make me look bulkier than I am too.

3 Likes

This family is so nuts I think only John Waters could make the film. Too bad Divine is no longer with us; she would make a great Kirby.

21 Likes

Haha that got a real belly laugh from me!

7 Likes

That would have been casting perfection.

6 Likes

That’s possibly how the doyens of WPB view her after the incident at Global, when she approached the Tarshis table.

7 Likes

I just looked at the most recent post on LK’s Facebook page. I believe it was the anniversary date of the shooting. There is an exchange between LK and JK that is interesting, disturbing and bizarre. In case there was ever a question, they are both :bat: :poop: crazy.

18 Likes

I want a true crime documentary. Forget fictionalized. The real stuff is even better.
Sheilah

7 Likes

What does it say?

5 Likes

The icon for the laser pointer on my quilting machine looks like …well, just let me say it reminds me of LK.

And I wonder what her mom thought when she found out the origin of her screen name.

I hope I wasn’t too explicit

4 Likes

Her mother is too simple and naive to comprehend much of anything. She is a stepford wife being told what what to think and how to act. I wonder what caused her to become so compliant?

3 Likes

Years and years of narcissistic abuse by JK?

Just a guess, not a statement of fact.

But yeah.

7 Likes

Raised in a traditional christian household where she was expected to go to college and find a husband and be a traditional wife…

6 Likes

Heck of a family to have to be “traditional” in.

6 Likes

Some bizarre back and forth with inference to “A Few Good Men”, with JK stating “damn right I ordered the code red”. It struck me as very telling and chilling.

17 Likes

The exchange at the bottom between her and her “bestie” is also incredibly bizarre (I mean we all know LK lives in her own alternate reality).

6 Likes

I think that just killed off a few million brain cells…

That back and forth with daddio…

She said 48 hours just wanted names of people who might be witnesses for MB in the civil trial. Don’t they get those names before the trial or is she going down a conspiracy rabbit hole?

14 Likes

There might be something to that. Kirby was mentioned as a surviving daughter in her father’s online memorial and is present in some of the included family gathering photos, but “her family” is (conspicuously) completely absent in the family gathering photos and not mentioned at all in any of the text, as if she had not married or had any offspring of her own.

2 Likes

What was that term used to describe rollkur? “Learned helplessness” or something like that?

5 Likes

If Kirby is from a very Christian family and JK is Jewish, then it’s likely Kirby went against their wishes and tradition marrying him. That alone could be the reason for no photos… or just general crazy on either or both sides. Family is weird.

3 Likes