Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Wow, I wonder what was in that Kool Aid today.

I am thinking blood pressure must have be sky high in the Team meeting today.

Better be careful won’t want anyone to stroke out.

But then again I am just a horse of course.

6 Likes

Eggbutt tells lies about my family on this site regularly……what forum rule did I break? Oh is calling out a liar now prohibited?

Name one lie. Just one. I’ll wait.

8 Likes

You said her identity/name

7 Likes

That’s been out there a thousand times as she had put my name out there too.
Are you new here??

The moderators generally encourage more civil and polite dialogue. And to stick to screen names.

22 Likes

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

So that makes it ok?

You still broke the forum rules.

6 Likes

I named 4-5 in my post so you can stop waiting.

> peeks into thread <

Hmmm. No updates other than childish man baby rants and rages? Okay then.

> heads back to the barn <

34 Likes

That’s an entertaining statement coming from a poster who spent so much time originally claiming to have no connection at all to the family in question. That particular lie went on for quite a long time.

The first of many.

50 Likes

I find it amusing that EVERYONE is lying absolutely everyone, well except …

:horse:

18 Likes

Bingo :upside_down_face:

9 Likes

Someone is just mad that the truth is all coming out and they have no control over it.

20 Likes

Let me help you through your ignorance.
MB and I never had a cross word between us EVER!
I have hundreds of texts between us….all friendly and looking forward to future accomplishments….even 2 weeks before the shooting.
The only stress MB had was that he wanted LK to stay and his girlfriend wanted her gone.
MB insisted LK bring another horse in late June ( 6 weeks before the shooting) and another horse in late July (2 weeks before the shooting).
Does that sound like someone under stress from his boarder.
You really have no idea what the hell you’re talking about . When MB told LK to take her horse out of a rehab facility in NC and bring the horse to him his girlfriend was pissed.
When he encouraged LK to bring another horse from Europe two weeks before the shooting she flipped out.
On the audios Michael practically cries to his girlfriend, “you keep saying you’re gonna leave me.”
The only stress LK ever caused MB was being late to lessons……ok guilty as charged on that count.
But if you think this happened because of stress caused by LK you are crazy.
As Michael’s own attorney told me…”without Maryhaskins this never would have happened. That woman is poison!”
So believe whatever nonsense makes you happy….those are the facts and the timeline is exactly what I told you.
MB wanted more LK horses. His girlfriend wanted LK gone. That was his stress!
If you divorce your wife to be with a woman 20 years younger you damn well better be able to handle her threats to leave you.

1 Like

16 Likes

QFP

7 Likes

Anddd now we’ve come back around to it all being MHG’s fault. Shocking.

43 Likes

5 Likes

You once cared about truth. I don’t know what happy to you.
I told you what MB’s attorney, Steve Tarshis, told me.
You don’t believe that…that’s your choice.
MB is in a mental institution, Maryhaskins is never gonna be charged with conspiracy.
What do I have to gain by telling you this?

Thanks for admitting you have illegal audios

41 Likes