Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

And all you have to do to turn propane on and off is twist the knob on the tank.

:rofl::rofl::fire::jeans:

12 Likes

Yep it sure is
.and more truth is coming.

So were they having this discussion with LK or RG or you? Or were the audios of those two having a private conversation, which would make them illegal under the New Jersey one party consent laws?

39 Likes

Yep. Looking forward to Michael’s tell all book/movie. I’ll probably buy a dozen copies when it comes out.

31 Likes

That’s a deep reply to my post. It was just a statement that that there’s nothing new here. We’re back to the topic of MHG. That’s all.

I did not say that I don’t believe you or even what I believe in the post you replied to.

13 Likes

I wonder why LK took it upon herself to file a bogus report to SS insinuating the children were in danger or contacted the building inspectors or, threats and drama all over FB, or how about the giggles about making the Barisone family homeless and the thousands of texts? How strange it has circled back to Miss Innocence did no wrong. How did any of the Kaneraks expect the situation to resolve itself? Curious isn’t it?

34 Likes

What do you have to gain by posting here at all? Why allow anyone here to be so important to you to cause you such anger? You are so superior to all of the posters here, why waste your time? We’re irrelevant aren’t we?

18 Likes

I mean, I don’t entirely doubt that MHG put some pressures on MB. That’s not so far fetched.

4 Likes

I stand by what I said, MHG was the intended target, not Michael.

14 Likes

Because she realized her children were around dangerous drug addicts with incredibly concerning criminal records
 I’d want them out ASAP too.

44 Likes

I promise you that for every book/ movie offer Barisone gets we get 100.
And all the big media

Netflix, Showtime, etc., have the same question

how the hell is this guy not in Trenton State prison!!!
So you wait for MB’s version and Ill wait for LK’s version in which the media will have the audios and will transcribe them at their expense and time stamp the places where MB and MHG discuss their plan.
Now that’ll be great reading. Can’t wait for you and your ilk to say “Netflix doctored the audios.”

1 Like

QFP

5 Likes

I hope they match the discovery records.

22 Likes

Why shouldn’t she? They were partners in life. Their personal life was no one’s business was it?

The question still remains, why didn’t she leave even after daddy found her other places go? Was it because of the incredible bargain they had at Hawthorne Hill that they couldn’t afford anywhere else? Most logical people leave where they aren’t wanted, don’t they?

11 Likes

5/31/2023

33 Likes

Hey, I’m not arguing with you on those points :wink:

4 Likes

Keep digging it’s funnier by the shovelful.

:horse:

21 Likes

:popcorn:
** Refreshes for actual DECISION news instead of rehash vomit **

14 Likes

I know you aren’t! :smirk:

Geez another Eggbutt lie.

No one ever discussed another place to move the horses with me.
The only discussion about that took place between Steve Tarshis and Lauren’s attorney, Ed David, the morning of the shooting .
You really know nothing at all about this do you? You have nothing better to do than to think you’re involved in some Trye Crimes drama.
Get a damn life.

What the hell do LK or I have to do with the personal lives of Barisone or his girlfriend.
Barisone was the guy LK was paying every month and he was saying “stay

stay and bring more horses.

I really no longer have any clue what lie you are telling anymore.

Who the hell was involved in the personal lives of MB and MHG? MB and I had the business relationship

seriously
.you’re really not ok!

1 Like