Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

5/31/2023

5 Likes

I don’t know, I would say that things got rather personal.

6 Likes

We’ve already been waiting for almost four years for the recordings that were supposed to be coming out any minute the whole time.

41 Likes

You should just hold out for the GFM update from LO. You won’t get anything from LK who is pretending to be daddy and stirring the pot.

28 Likes

I hope Barisone can finally receive the treatment he has asked for for months. The Kanareks are insignificant and focus should be totally on Michael and his fair treatment under the Krol guidelines. I’m not interested in relitigating LK’s actions and the FTB conspiracy. It is what it is and the damage was done.

28 Likes

Now there is an excellent question. Maybe you should have asked LK that same question.

25 Likes

Keep swallowing hay rather than the facts.
The jury was wrong? Judge Taylor is wrong? The 3 state psychiatrists are wrong?
Glad you think that’s funny.

2 Likes

I guess he’s conveniently forgotten about the screen shots of text messages published with the court filings. They must have been doctored.

26 Likes

Yeah I never said any of that. Better check your notes there.

And the the world thanks you for giving so many humans a place to live rent free in your head.

:horse:

17 Likes

I’ve had all the entertainment I need for tonight. It has been revealing and interesting for sure.

5 Likes

I agree I had enough fun for one evening.

Always a good time it is.

:horse:

5 Likes

What question? Michael said bring more horses.
If MB’s girlfriend threatened to leave him because of that what does that have to do with LK?
Ok let me take a guess what you can possibly be suggesting.
MB, who was LK’s landlord and trainer told LK to bring more horses.
Are you saying LK should have responded , “ go check with your girlfriend and make sure that’s ok!”
What are you talking about??
How did LK interfere in the MB/MHG relationship in any way whatsoever???
She did what Barisone told her.

1 Like

How about all her posts on Facebook that summer about the queen and sacrificing the king or whatever that nonsense was. Was that referring to something other than MB and MHG and their relationship?

38 Likes

3 Likes

Oh need an update??
The next Krol hearing is November 17.

And for some reason, that has pushed you over the edge of reason…

19 Likes

Yes, somebody seems to be in quite a tizzy this evening. Perhaps a nice relaxing sea cruise is in order. Again.

18 Likes

Pay attention to when during that summer.
LK’s posts were all defensive and reactive in nature. They were all after MHG pulled all kinds of stunts to embarrass LK at shows etc.
Are you aware that two 19 year old female working students were driven away from
Michael’s barn by MHG just a few months before MHG tried to drive Lauren away.
These girls live near Eggbutt and Eggbutt knows their mom and knows the mom hates MHG and knows why she hates her.
But Eggbutt, the honest Eggbutt, would never tell you about that would she?

But your whole family is not fixated on MHG at all, right? :thinking:

33 Likes

3 Likes