Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Almost. Here it comes.

1 Like

I am going to get bingo, I just know it!!

Yee haw

:horse:

12 Likes

She’s logged off. Guess Eggbutt skeert her off forcing her hand and she was making g that up too.

2 Likes

That was a buck and fart, wasn’t it.

4 Likes

Or maybe the thrill was gone.
I say a flounce without flair
:horse:

6 Likes

Well, once there is a GFM update about the hearing perhaps this thread can go quiet. It isn’t about the Kanareks anyway.

5 Likes

Since no one believes she has any audios, why does she bother. Such a waste of space.

1 Like

The go fund me will answer the questions and probably explain her spew of desperation here.

3 Likes

I believe she has audios. I just don’t believe they say what she implies they do.

19 Likes

You mean the non existent audios the defense attorneys referred to a thousand times?
Oh, those non existent audios!

Just a reminder. This certainly didn’t come from MGH or MB’s phone records.

18 Likes

You’re not very smart. Those text messages were doctored and intentionally put out of context.
Why do you think the insurance companies have settled for hundreds of thousands?
I guess you think that amount is nuisance value?

And why do you think Michael had been confined for 4 years and will continue to be confined?

You do understand the original text messages exist

not just the ones the defense attorneys doctored.
After seeing the true text messages the insurance companies both settled pretty quickly didn’t they?

Do you have even a shred of an idea of what you’re talking about.

To be clear

you must remember the defense attorney Mark Silver. When he realized what Deininger had done with the text messages he wanted no part of Deininger any longer.
That’s how that settlement suddenly happened.

But you go on supporting a would be murderer when even his co counsel walked away.

2 Likes

6/1/2023

8 Likes

Are you sure? Silver represented a different party, with different interests, not Michael. I thought everyone recognized that.

Bilinkas is Deininger’s co-council and it seems he was at the hearing last week. You’d know that if you’d been there.

28 Likes

Yes. Waiting on my “nuisance” settlement too. Check should be in the mail soon.

8 Likes

LK told us there would be bombshells at the trial. There weren’t. Then there were going to be bombshells in the 48 hours episode, and other than learning to bow to a horse and tell it “halt halt” there were no bombshells there. Why weren’t the transcripts and the recordings ever turned over?

Did you forget the 911 call where he called them squatters or that she’d been asked to leave many, many times?

An attorney submitted doctored text in a court of law? He didn’t get disbarred?

39 Likes

I’m pretty sure that the screenshots include evidence stickers from the criminal trial on them

Schellhorn dropped the ball again.

19 Likes

Yup, evidence sticker and all.

25 Likes

Look
.a date and time stamp as well

13 Likes

Thank you, yes, that’s what I thought it was. Yeah, that looks completely doctored. :rofl:

11 Likes