Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Or maybe I was the one doing it? You know I had to get to “work” and get myself up on the state seal and oversee everything.

:horse:

8 Likes

I wonder how shocked the Kanareks would be if they knew how many of us Elderly Illegal Mob members were in the court gallery last week? There were new recruits there too! None of this will ever go away for this wicked family, primarily because they keep demanding the attention!

17 Likes

Love your train of thought and I bet CD, CS, and Judge T would be interested in this little tidbit.

8 Likes

I’m really having trouble comprehending how/why the Kanareks would rush to drop their lawsuit against Barisone when they apparently had evidence Silver, Deininger, and Bilinkas doctored documents, had recordings proving Barisone’s guilt, had dozens of witnesses ready to testify about Barisone’s dangerous, violent behavior, in other words had everything they could possibly have to win their case. Oh, wasn’t it the Kanareks who kept dragging out the process with their delays, lies, ignoring subpoenas, etc? Seems to me a judge would tell them to crap or get off the pot rather than encourage them to settle because “it was taking so long”. These people truly live in some sort of fantasy world and think people are stupid enough to believe them.

43 Likes

You got that right. I’m sure the referenced parties would be very interested to learn they’ve been accused of crimes.

9 Likes

As I’ve said before, IM has jokes and dabbles in the arts. :wink:

6 Likes

“Taking too long” doesn’t exist in courts. I retired 14 months ago. There are numerous civil cases I myself indexed before I retired that haven’t even seen a judge ONCE yet. So this very much amused me.

Consider that this civil case itself was filed YEARS ago. That is the nature of civil cases.

As a reference, big cases take DECADES. So to assert that this is the reason for the ending of the case with prejudice is absolutely laughable.

As an example, in 1988 a jetliner was blown up. A suit was immediately filed against Libya. The case settled in August 2003. FIFTEEN YEARS.

20 Likes

I’m just catching up on the thread activity after I went to bed last night.

The idea of a K lecturing anyone else on moral principles is… interesting.

34 Likes

Like a hyena trying to convince everyone to eat vegan.

19 Likes

Everything but the kitchen sink was thrown last night by whoever was posting as Inigo-montoya. The ranting posts were classic Kanarek, absolutely classic, without a smidgen of truth in any of them.

I wonder if Kirby is writing the screenplay for the “Lauren Goes to Riding Camp” feature length film?

22 Likes

Imagine hating reality so much that you desperately try to create a false reality to live in and have to sell it to people like a used car salesman at a lemon lot.

26 Likes

Well, there was one really good bombshell in the 48 hours episode, just not one that made the person claiming bombshells look good.
Don’t forget the amazing screen shot of the box that was checked yes on the safe sport report.

I was taught to do those polite things for everyone… that includes holding doors open.

Oh, there is a smidge of truth. There is always a very very very small smidge of truth.

10 Likes

I’m tapping my toes and fingers waiting for the GFM update to learn the truth of yesterday’s hearing. Maybe soon?

5 Likes

I assume that LO is very busy with things and will get to it as soon as she has time.

8 Likes

Out of the kindness of their hearts? /s

10 Likes

Yews, the smidge of truth and often it’s accompanied by projection, so I’m thinking the blow up about texts being doctored is in relation to the KWreck crew doctoring the transcripts.

10 Likes

We’ve banned the Inigo-Montoya and Seeker1 accounts. ETA: There’s no evidence to suggest their accounts were used by anyone else recently. We’ve provided warnings, and the recent posts were not appropriate, so we blocked the accounts.

72 Likes

23 Likes

Holy moly! I’m assuming someone forgot to hide their IP address before they used parental log in?

20 Likes

Amazing how some people create their own hell, isn’t it?

10 Likes