Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOL

All I can do is laugh.

Thanks Moderator 1.

we can wait for the next new poster with a new name that I be will show up sometime soon.

16 Likes

Oh what the heck. This was my first thought.

35 Likes

Banned, eh? And here werenā€™t we just told they were nice good people who follow the rules? :roll_eyes:

33 Likes

Check out the birthday thread on her fb page; she and Belly are just so clever.

What repulsive people.

12 Likes

I wonder if COTH will now be threatened with a lawsuit

8 Likes

Danggit, there goes my entertainment.

13 Likes

Hmmmā€¦ Maybe we finally got our bombshells. :thinking:

Interesting that CH kept claiming that IM wasnā€™t necessarily JK, too. :thinking:

12 Likes

I know, right

1 Like

I donā€™t think so. LKā€™s posts always contain unneeded quotes and parentheses, and I havenā€™t noticed that on IMā€™s posts.

6 Likes

Thank you for all youā€™ve done for the past 4 years!

18 Likes

How the day started on the forumā€¦

10 Likes

I hate when that happens.

6 Likes

Regardless of what IM said he at least used full sentences and appropriate punctuation and no emojis. It couldnā€™t have been LK.

13 Likes

Iā€™m actually a bit surprised they were banned. For sure they have been unacceptably ugly toward me and others before. It must have been the accusations of attorneys altering evidence.

I feel bad for CH and HH to have lost easy access to their leaders.

31 Likes

So, Iā€™m not going to get my question answered about how to doctor a text, rats!

13 Likes

My husband mused that I should write ā€œGrown Up Saddle Partyā€ years ago when I worked PT at a barn during a break from the corporate world. I was accused of being a spy seeking to learn super special training techniques (like charging clients full board and training then going out of the country for 3 weeks, leaving the horse to sit in a stall). Meanwhile, the BM bought a farm not far away and then started having an affair with a neighboring addict who was ALSO a cowboy, shocking really. She got caught by her wealthy DH, she lost custody of the kids, she got kicked out of the place where I worked for her (Iā€™d since quit since paying me was a nonpriority for her) and she subsequently neglected and starved to death a good number of horses and ponies on the new property. Good times, good times.

I think this Grown Up Saddle Party makes mine look like a day at Disneyland :wink:

10 Likes

Ah yes, the (allegedly) ā€œdoctoredā€ text messages. That wasā€¦ something.

10 Likes

For the record, Iā€™d like to say Seeker and IM will be missed.

Iā€™d like to, but I canā€™t.

42 Likes

I wonder if JK has contacted Helgstrand (CoTHā€™s owner) or his friend, the editor in chief, to complain about the accounts being banned?

If it was actually JK posting last night, I was concerned for his health at one point due to the rage posting. So much nonsense posted as truths and then doubling down on them!

Anyway, Iā€™m thrilled the discussions can return to the topic at hand.

17 Likes

I am right there with you.

I am not going to get my answer on why Jonathan Kanarek ignored me and has not answered my question.

Bummer.

11 Likes