I know you are weepy over this.

7 Likes

Try the DHH thread, it’s interesting.

7 Likes

What is DHH?

Dutch Harness Horse

2 Likes

Thank you!
I was wondering what was happening on that thread… So much activity…

Not my area of interest so I’ve never paid attention to that thread.

It’s a whole new world!

2 Likes

I’m already there :rofl:

5 Likes

Lolol!!!

Three exclamation points is not “appropriate punctuation.” It’s an LKism if I’ve ever seen one.

6 Likes

I usually don’t post just acronyms without the full term spelled out, so I apologize, because it drives me crazy! That one keeps on getting odder and odder as it goes along.

3 Likes

LOL! I couldn’t remember if I’d seen you post. I’d swear LK’s crazy cousin was participating.

2 Likes

Do you think anyone is going to tell us anything …?

1 Like

I scrolled past most of yesterday’s nonsense. Force of will and all that.
Did I miss any updates on Taylor’s decision from yesterday?

2 Likes

Soon I suspect.

1 Like

Goodness, that means you missed all the dramatic, provocative posts by IM. It was a strange night.
I believe the Mods have removed most of the posts.

1 Like

I feel compelled to say a few words about the departure of my dear friend Inigo.

Today we remember the surliest Spaniard ever to post among us.

Inigo, my friend, I have never known someone with a style as sloppy, parenting as pernicious, or an ego as eggshell-fragile as yours. You were truly a superlative specimen in so many ways, and there will never be another like you (blessed be the mods). My you find peace among your cool quarter million and your odious offspring.

77 Likes

Perfection.

22 Likes

:100:

9 Likes

From IMs post that the next hearing is in November and LKs weird FB post - which is public - about November - IF (which is a big IF) they’re telling the truth then I’m afraid things did not go well. I sure hope I’m wrong!!

3 Likes

I have to say that whenever Cary Elwes guest stars on Psych (great show!), I can’t help but think of you! :grin:

6 Likes