Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I could be wrong, but just because the next hearing isn’t scheduled until November, I don’t think that would stop MB from being able to “work the levels” at the current facility and move on to less restrictions?

14 Likes

I agree and hope that is the plan.

7 Likes

Okay, so, for someone that followed the initial thread from way back when… and has a general idea of what is going on, but doesn’t have time to wade through everything above…

What is the current state of things, in summary? I wonder if I could feed this to ChatGPT and tell it to summarize for me :sweat_smile: (edit: tried, it said no, I would have to give it all the information in order to summarize and that is just wayyyy too much to copy and paste)

2 Likes

Need more information.
Where do you need your summation to start?

2 Likes

It appears that MB is still in Greystone for the next 6 months. He is now getting therapy. See Nancy Jaffer’s article for the rest.

1 Like

I still wonder what tripped IM so dramatically last evening? He was truly exasperated by something but I guess we’ll never know what it was, or at least we won’t know anytime soon. Personally I think it was the realization MB has been approached for book and movie deals. I don’t for one second think LK has received any such offers, based on her performance on the jury stand and 48 Hours. I’m sure all JK saw when he heard that news was many, many dollar signs! I wonder how he will try to cash in on Michael’s good fortune?

20 Likes

Dollar signs that will skip over/past he and his precious.

10 Likes

Yeah, I can see how that would be helpful considering a lot has happened. I watched the documentary that was released a few months ago so I’d say I’m up to speed to that point, but not really beyond that.

Gotcha! I’ll check out the article. Thanks!

1 Like

Is this enough for you?

Lauren Kanarek was impeached more than once while on the stand. She admitted that she lies to get her own way.

Michael Barisone found NGRI on two counts against Lauren Kanarek, NG on two counts against Robert Guy Goodwin. He is stuck in a mental institution until presumably November, if you believe JK.

LK dropped her civil suit after 3.5 years of screaming about suing MB. However, she continues to rant, rave, and make vague threats all over social media.

Michael Barisone has sued his insurance carriers. We are awaiting answers.

16 Likes

Yes, that’s pretty much exactly what I was hoping for - just hitting on the highlights of what has happened over the past few months. Thanks, and sorry for my initial lack of clarity. :slight_smile:

4 Likes

The Nancy Jaffer article is the one she wrote after last week’s hearing, not the Taylor decision yesterday.

5 Likes

Thank you, I just spent about 5 minutes refreshing NJ’s page looking for an update and didn’t see one. I think she’s likely too busy with Devon right now for this.

7 Likes

There will probably be a GFM update soon if there was anything pertinent decided yesterday.

1 Like

A poet among men

I will forever halt, halt, bow to you.

:horse: :pirate_flag:

31 Likes

:rofl: :100:

4 Likes

Nearly seven decades on this planet, only to find I’m now a fangirl.
:star_struck:

9 Likes

Get in line. :slightly_smiling_face:
No line cutting allowed. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

8 Likes

I have a handbag, and I’m not afraid to swing it!

Okay, point taken :slight_smile:

8 Likes

To be fair, there are probably a lot more people interested in Devon results than in this particular corner of the universe.

5 Likes

Lol!