Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I’ve been trying to remain impartial to all this, and I’m obviously not privy to everything but I have to agree with most here that Taylor seems to have a grudge.

15 Likes

Sorry.
I admit, I just google it every time.

5 Likes

Got my answer but thanks anyway.

1 Like

This is a very easy way to find that link:

Google —> Gofundme Michael Barisone

or

Google —> Michael Barisone Go fund me (or gofundme)

They will get you to where there is more information.

See, people are willing to help you out.

6 Likes

And let’s not forget, MB has had access to stuff that Taylor would not let into the trial. I doubt the psychs are looking at it either.

The jury discounted direct testimony of both witnesses in favor of two NG verdicts. (Points strongly to nullification).

And the psychs couldn’t even figure out that his “grandiose ideation” was actually his CV.

26 Likes

Man you guys are wild because some readers don’t like the back and forth. :joy:. I come here first because I enjoy the insights I get from when something actually happens.

3 Likes

I thought I was being nice.

18 Likes

You were thank you. I’m sorry, I wasn’t expecting the first response and I appreciate your help with google.

I will do that I’m the future but I also value the conversation here when it’s not engaging with some people.

3 Likes

Like prisoners of war!

4 Likes

[edit] By your own admission you know nothing about any of this except what you chose to believe. Stop your preaching.

15 Likes

Nancy Jaffer’s equestrian also does update pieces regarding this.

I believe she has a public fb page (if you don’t fb) or you could google it since she is a journalist.

The GoFundMe / Barisone does get updated and you will see those two sources match really well with the information that is out there for review.

I am just a horse with hopefully helpful information.

:horse:

8 Likes

Don’t waste your energy on it.

Next act will be I don’t get it, draw me a map, a graph, and excel sheet.
What???

13 Likes

I’m not saying he needs to “confess” to the court, or express remorse to the Kanareks.

In my opinion, acknowledging to himself that he shot and almost killed someone while delusional is important for his mental health.

It’s difficult to even imagine his mental health improving if he’s telling himself that he never shot anyone, has no mental health issues, and is involuntarily committed to a psychiatric hospital because his lawyers forced him to plead NGRI and the judge is unfair.

1 Like

I do wonder if MB’s team could have organized very structured private outpatient care and if that would have hastened his release. For example…a program that runs Monday to Friday where he has daily sessions. It would have been hard for Taylor to say that a structure like that isn’t better than what currently exists. After all, they seem to think he needs more treatment…

6 Likes

How do you know what he is telling himself?

Huh?

Stop with the movies in your head.

28 Likes

What? By my own admission I’ve followed all the publicly available information on this case for several years.

I’ve said I have no insider information.

[edit]

1 Like

Sea Lions GIFs | Tenor

18 Likes

Speak for yourself.

Which is all you ever do.

26 Likes

Chilling how appropriate that feels.

6 Likes

Really CH please stop with these wild generalized statements.

You do not speak for me.

17 Likes