Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Oh, if only there was a recorder in someone’s pocket or someone hadn’t turned off the cameras….

Interesting that both actions involve the same person……

23 Likes

Indeed.

3 Likes

Again, this thread is turning into the tennis match with CH. I can’t understand why anyone interacts with her. It is a waste of time and just adds way too many posts to the thread. I would think banging your head on the wall would be better (would accomplish the same thing) and it would not add tons of posts. It was so nice when the thread was quiet except for meaningful posts.

22 Likes

While I agree with you mostly, it is incredibly difficult to allow someone to repeat mistruths ad nauseam without any check and balance.

While I also agree we should ignore them and let them wither on the vine, I admit that I sometimes respond when I don’t intend to. I just can’t let lies stand. I am working on it.

We are all human.

16 Likes

I totally get that but no matter how many times people correct or comment, it makes no difference. In this small corner of the forums, we all know what she is about. Seeing how many people she can she get to take the bait. Sorry, bad day. Vent over. :grinning:

19 Likes

No, I am with you 100%. Agree

4 Likes

Except MB was acquitted by NGRI. No conviction to appeal. There is no appeal for an acquittal. Now he has to demonstrate he is no longer a danger to himself or others and he is out.

It doesn’t matter if anyone believes the jury got it right or the jury got it wrong. That is now a moot point. The reality MB lives in today means his new best friends better be the therapists at Greystone and the judge because they are the only ones who can help him.

1 Like

Shhhh she is just upset that her posts will only get one like instead of three :wink:.

23 Likes

HH doesn’t get likes.

3 Likes

I suppose that is true for the most recent posts, but at the time that was posted Jonathan Kanarek had other libelous melt down rants full of lies, that moderation also deleted (and if we take Mod 1 at her word, he was warned about).

10 Likes

Ok, then respond “LIE” rather than arguing the points.

6 Likes

I responded with “Wrong” all the time. It didn’t help!

7 Likes

But if everyone did it, it might work.

3 Likes

LIE!

12 Likes

:rofl::joy:

1 Like

:thinking:
:rofl:

3 Likes

Or, to be polite, alternative facts! :wink:

4 Likes

That is because you were oh so wrong when you said “wrong.”

2 Likes

Sure Jan.

25 Likes

On a side note, I was curious about who came up with the “MB fan girls” that so many are so sensitive about. I found a mention early in the first thread as fan-girling” talking about DH and SW. then a few more “fan girls” later in the thread after made my delete everything and exit. I checked my posts to see if I used it and only found a poster calling CH and me LK fan girls. (It is possible I used it and it was deleted by the mods.) i did not find that phrase used by CH either during my search but that is not surprising, she is very carefully civil. Does anyone remember where that started?

2 Likes