Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Can’t be arsed to care!

28 Likes

Couldn’t care less what I’m called given I have a bunch of names for LK defenders myself. Way better names too. :laughing:

18 Likes

What on earth?

19 Likes

You have repeatedly said in many of these threads that you were a “fan” of IM and found him completely credible long before it was common knowledge that he was JK - which many of us had more or less figured out anyway. Even me - and I am not involved in any of the Ks’ many messes. But it was more than obvious.

And yet his tirades and childish behavior do not seem to concern you… quite the contrary. You actually assigned him generous motives (like leaving it to LO to share the details) that the guy has repeatedly demonstrated he does not have. Why are you always trying to cover for this aberrant behavior?

Much smarter - which is why I am wondering why all the gymnastics to defend this nonsense is warranted… and why it seems CH wants to believe that the texts were doctored - just because a belligerent IM said so…

If texts were doctored - why was that not brought up by K lawyers? One would think that was damning… if it actually happened.

If those “bombshell” recordings reveal all - then why have they not been produced? Again - that would be damning evidence and one would think a legal team would be all over it. But maybe it was just a frustrated comment like “I could just kill her!” that is not a threat or evidence of a murder plot, just stress and frustration. God knows I said the same thing a few times about our version of LK that we had to deal with - but it had nothing to do with murder.

Not exactly a bombshell - of any kind.

23 Likes

It’s theater.

10 Likes

I’ve said the same thing about my dog. Many times.

And yet she’s still snoring on my bed at this very moment.

11 Likes

There is a supreme Alpha Mare here who has received that threat many times… and well deserved. The list of grievances is long and accurate. And yet the Ginger Menace is thriving, dappled and happy… and continues to reign.

14 Likes

I think you’d better take mod 1 at her word. Strange caveat.

2 Likes

If that particular threat was real, my much beloved DD wouldn’t have seen her 16th birthday. Forget the horses, besides my dearly departed Mo, Dancer, now 29, likely heard that threat a couple times a week when she challenged my horsemanship, but taught me so much. Love the old girl.

9 Likes

Sorry if I was not clear, I 100% believe that Mod 1 warned Jonathan Kanarek about posting defamatory legal lies being an issue that would lead to him being banned if he continued to do it.

21 Likes

My favorite name you ever called me was “a humorless scold.” I was really wound up and on my high horse and it was so very apt in the moment. I still chuckle about that. That was a good one.

2 Likes

Especially the Dread Pirate Robert’s.

I never called you a “humorless scold”. It’s not in my repertoire. Never used that term. Never heard that term. You must have your totally awesome people confused.

Since you keep getting stuff confused like what’s been said, what people did etc might I suggest some ginkgo biloba?

19 Likes

Please don’t take that one away from me. Well, I can only find it used now during an exchange between VHM and CH. I’ll look into your supplement recommendation.

I’m honored to be confused with VHM. I have a bunch of other recommendations for you!!

14 Likes

Um, is this on topic?

6 Likes

Back on topic-

5 Likes

:cry:

9 Likes

48 Hours is rebroadcasting the segment next Saturday. The update should be interesting. At least it means they are continuing to watch this case.

42 Likes

I saw the ad following the latest 48 hours, but didn’t realize it will include an update. It will be interesting to see if they mention the civil cases and MB’s continued confinement at Greystone.

13 Likes