Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

That was hearsay at a time when Simring was getting very animated about how afraid Michael was and how it was fueling the delusions. I’ll believe Barisone and the lawyers on that one, that he remembers nothing from when CPS showed up; and so he couldn’t have told Simring any such thing. Maybe that statement was fueled by Simring’s unconscious belief of what happened.

Besides, if that was in the actual report, then one of LK’s lawyers would have pounced on it in the civil trial. She would not have folded her case.

26 Likes

I would have packed heat myself if I were expecting Rosie the dog to be there. She had already bitten 2 people at that point, an LE officer and RC. And the couple demonstrated that they had her neither confined nor controlled.

ETA since we’re going over details that have been hashed and rehashed for years.

23 Likes

Hmmm, so you were there? First hand knowledge? I think not.
Interesting how you make that statement with zero evidence backing it.

19 Likes

I remember that Rosie bit RC when she went into the apartment. I do not remember Rosie biting anyone else until she bit MB, RG, and the boot of an LE officer after the shooting.

2 Likes

Agree it was hearsay from Simring. It was also backed up by the circumstantial evidence that he was the last person to be known to have the Ruger and that the CPS/DCCP employee and MHG testified to being told to leave the office by MB and testimony by LE that the way then found the safe open, and (the mystery) ammonia boxes open.

1 Like

Reminder…

There are people who, no matter how much evidence and evidence we present to them, are not in the capacity to understand, and others are blinded by ego, hatred and resentment, and all they want is to be right even if they are not.

:horse:

35 Likes

In that case the dog’s owners should have been told to keep the dog leashed, crated, or penned as she was obviously a ticking time bomb. But no, she went on to bite others.

9 Likes

Much like the owners themselves.

But I am just a horse of course.

7 Likes

Barisone was permitted to plead NG by reason of self defense.

His lawyers did not meet their burden of proof to make that defense successful.

1 Like

I am getting the creeps today from some posters.

It’s like they are sitting in a darken room with Echo and the Bunnymen, Under the Killing Moon on repeat.

All the while, petting the spoils of past actions and reliving the thrill.

Eww please open the curtains and a window, maybe take in some fresh air.

:horse:

26 Likes

Well she didn’t bite anyone else until she got out in the melee (RG diving in the house/charging back out of the house). What is a dog to do?

1 Like

2 people felt he was suicidal at the time.

7 Likes

She’s a vicious dog who should be euthanized.

24 Likes

Well maybe HH opinion of the doggie would be different if the doggie would of took advantage of another doggie without the other doggies consent instead of “just” having a history of aggression and biting humans. .

But I am just a horse of course.

14 Likes

You said it not me. Of course, the fact that LK had recorded the conversation and so knew the gun was in the safe, that LK had access to the safe, and that LK caused MB and crew to be removed from their place between her and the gun the night before the shooting says to me……

LK really wanted access to that gun for some future plan against MB.

25 Likes

Maybe that infamous FB Ruger post some of us saw was a booboo brag post and that’s why there was such a strong pushback when I said I saw it and why it was deleted.

It’s possible.

19 Likes

Please!!! Why are we back to 2019 yet again? Why???

Keep it up and I’ll throw my tired, very supported theories back out which will conjure up banned users to declare me a liar!! /s

21 Likes

I almost wonder if certain posters are bordering on hybristophilia.

9 Likes

It would be interesting/amusing if 48 Hours mentions the lawsuit threats and inappropriate online comments re. Nikki Battiste.

14 Likes

Who?

3 Likes