Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

When did the movie and book deal come about? How great would that be for Michael.

6 Likes

The journalist who presented the 48 Hours piece. When it was clear public sentiment - or at least SM comments - sided with MB, Col. Kurtz went fully up river, posting comments about Ms. Battiste and Mr. Bilinkas having had an illicit physical relationship and that 48 Hours would be sued for millions. (Perhaps a cool quarter million? Recollections vary.)

16 Likes

Wow. Thatā€™s pretty darn wacky.

I remember hearing rumors of a lawsuit against 48 Hours, but I donā€™t remember hearing those details. And I had not recognized the journalistā€™s name. Wow again.

Iā€™m sure the nice attorneys at 48 Hours are shaking in their well shined shoes while they are awaiting the paperwork from the K klan.

14 Likes

Okay, who the hell is Col. Kurtz?

Canā€™t tell the players without a scorecard.

3 Likes

Apocalypse Now

ā€œI love the smell of naplam in the morningā€

11 Likes

Heā€™s in the library with a candlestick with Colonel Mustard!

(For my fellow game Clue fans)

5 Likes

AKA JK getting cray-cray

4 Likes

Never saw it.

This one, I get! :smile:

2 Likes

I find myself questioning the location of the proverbial fruitbat.
:bat:

And yet, this sort of salacious accusation is the typical low class accusation one should expect from that group ofā€¦ folks.

26 Likes

Still more projection?? :thinking:

2 Likes

Referring to ā€œApocalypse Now,ā€ the line was used in the TV show ā€œNews Radioā€ to indicate the station owner was acting BSC. I thought it was the funniest thing I had ever heard.

Even farther off topic, anyone here fans of the cartoon ā€œThe Tickā€? One recurring character was Apocalypse Cow. Brilliant writing.

3 Likes

:rofl: Wow! That is a very interesting thought! :sweat_smile:

1 Like

A book or movie offer? That might explain IMā€™s incoherent raging which got him banned from COTH.

There is an awful lot of appalling Kanerak behavior that is part of the public record (court and social media), very unflattering behavior, which could be used in a book or movie without fear of liability.

I donā€™t know about facebook, but COTH does warn forum users that internet is forever and that peopleā€™s posts may follow them for a very long time, and thus urges caution when posting. The Kā€™s canā€™t say that posters here didnā€™t try to warn them as well.

16 Likes

Without an NDA, a lawyer can correct me, but I believe the full brunt of the collected discovery is now owned by Michael and can be used to make any such a book or movie.

10 Likes

The criminal trial and its discovery are already public record as are SM posts. It didnā€™t seem to me that there was any NDA in the civil case.

5 Likes

And the original Kurtz in Conradā€™s Heart of Darkness. The movie Alien borrowed a bit from that as well.

5 Likes

No, I mean everything that didnā€™t get allowed in to the trial as well. Itā€™s all Barisoneā€™s to do with what he wants.

6 Likes

Definitely.

1 Like

What about the 81 audio recordings? Are those OK for LK to use in her book and movie deals?

Can MB use them?

Can LK use them to refute MBā€™s ā€œslightly fictionalizedā€ account?

1 Like