Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I’d rather focus on this than any Kanarek BS today

19 Likes

Can you imagine being the poor sap that tries to write it? Her own story, out of her own mouth, has changed countless times. What a nightmare.

13 Likes

30K and counting.

10 Likes

Nick can write it.

36 Likes

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

4 Likes

With the number of times their stories change, they’re gonna need more than 3 editors. :rofl:

20 Likes

And lots of different ink colors. The whole rainbow.

11 Likes

I never saw Apocalypse Now, so I immediately thought of Heart of Darkness by Joseph Conrad. Then I read about Apocalypse Now and both of these Kurtzes would work fine as a reference.

8 Likes

Even if someone did start trying to write a script, do you think for an instant Lk or jk would not climb onboard and make “suggestions” that include threats and all the same bonkers stuff they’ve been doing?

I agree, not only does no one want to watch her story, Hollywood knows full well what working with her would be like…

11 Likes

I would say the comments here and other social media mean a lot of people want to watch both her story and his. However, those lucrative book and movie deals giving the writers full access have really boomeranged on some people, one of the more famous being Dr Jeffrey MacDonald.

1 Like

LOL, nobody wants to watch the Lauren’s story, @Hut-ho78.

24 Likes

Hey, that’s three EDITOR’S. You can’t neglect the wayward apostrophe. Because that’s what makes them speshul.

19 Likes

Anything with rainbows will make the acutely homophonic Nick have kittens. Makes one wonder about him.

Maybe Hallmark could do a spin on it. They do not get super nonsensical ever.

2 Likes

Everyone here wants to watch the LK story. That is all anyone can talk about. On the surface, the topics are about MB but the substance is almost all this strange fascination with the Kanareks. It never stops, no matter if they are banned and out of the story which is now about MB getting well and understanding what he has to do to be deemed no longer a threat to himself or others and released by his good friends at Greystone and Judge Taylor.

2 Likes

Oh I would want to watch it just to see the embellishments and lies.

I really don’t think Judge T and staff at Greystone are MB’s friends.

18 Likes

Well, while it’s rather forward :rofl: of you to critique me so publicly, I stand corrected.

4 Likes

I didn’t watch tiger King, and i sure as shooting wouldn’t watch a show about Lk. I have plenty enough crazy drama in my life i don’t need to go borrowing any!

8 Likes

:joy:

So then why are YOU here?

23 Likes

[self] designated pot stirrer.

26 Likes