Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Well, Nancy Jaffer disagrees with you as well as many others in the gallery support Nancy’s view. It isn’t up for debate really, is it?

13 Likes

The 3 doctors from Graystone have been providing appropriate treatment on both group and individual basis at least once week and sometimes more since January. Michael told all therapists that he doesn’t need treatment because he is smarter the everyone else. He even mentioned that he should be leading group sessions. He doesn’t feel he needs treatment at all really.

4 Likes

Except when it comes to answering subpoenas :rofl: can’t believe you typed that without an /s tag lol

52 Likes

No not true. The information was provided to the lawyers on a timely basis

1 Like

I’m thrilled to learn you are part of Barisone’s personal sphere to know what he says and what his treatment is. I’d love to see that HIPAA form he signed giving you access.

53 Likes

The multiple court filings show otherwise :woman_shrugging: keep lying through your teeth mamapoprider

37 Likes

34 Likes

We heard this at a public hearing. I am just repeating what I heard. Some of you may have heard it too. This information is now in the public domain.

1 Like

Who made you boss on how posters post?

Asking for a friend.

:horse:

32 Likes

The trial is over. Your spawn got all the cash she could. Why are you even involved at this point? Other than the continuation of the Kanarek FTB plan!

29 Likes

The information was provided in the public domain in a public hearing as a part of the Krol hearing. I have no such relationship with Michael but you are continuing to spew your lies to attempt to hurt our family. Nothing new there

1 Like

Tell us all Kirby, did you share your transcript with Greystone too? How about all the recordings? I hear they are quite juicy.

26 Likes

Spewing lies , something you know first hand about. :joy::rofl:

But I am just a horse of course.

23 Likes

All of the information I had was shared with all of the attorneys in all trials including criminal, civil. Schelhorn shared this with Graystone doctors. Derringer chose not to share this with the doctor he paid to testify.

1 Like

How about we let it go? There is an actual court transcript. So, if someone is lying, there is proof somewhere. That is good enough. Maybe we’ll all see it someday……

In the mean time, I’ll trust the journalist….

17 Likes

Yeah but sometimes you got to give a good old buck to a pesty fly.

12 Likes

Believe whatever you mistakenly believe. Not my problem. Get the transcript and find out the truth or deny deny deny

1 Like

We all know she’s just here to try to get another thread shut down, let’s try not to give the KKlan what they want.

Mea culpa for replying at all. I will do better (and go make my donations to the GFM).

36 Likes

Well clearly she, and the others, is upset about how the hearing went. That enough for me.

17 Likes

Clearly since it’s been buzzing around for days waiting to land on something.

14 Likes