Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Honestly, I am flummoxed at why the Kanareks have any involvement in any of this anymore if not to continue to intimidate Barisone. They got their “cool quarter million” but didn’t get the verdict they wanted. Is that what this is about? If they hover at a Krol hearing what will they do when he is released? Hopefully there will be powerful contact restrictions on all of them.

35 Likes

I really wish you wouldn’t call us the kklan. We are very nice and good people. Where u there yesterday?

1 Like

You really aren’t. I will add to the go fund me for this.

49 Likes

We are happy about the verdict and the reports from the unbiased psychiatrists(ones not paid by Michael’s lawers).

1 Like

Oh dear, you responded to the wrong poster, again.

4 Likes

Wow someone is REALLY concerned about who was there yesterday. :roll_eyes:

Now why would that be I wonder… Ponder ponder ponder all the while eating hay.

:rofl::joy:

21 Likes

How do u know? Did u know me?

1 Like

But WHY ARE YOU INVOLVED WITH HIS TREATMENT AT ALL???

Should Barisone have access to your daughter’s mental health treatment that she so desperately needs? Should he???

Your daughter caused all of this!!!

56 Likes

I’m not involved in any of it. I am merely an observer of a public hearing. U can read the transcripts if you are interested.

2 Likes

If my daughter tried to shoot him then yes possibly.

1 Like

Your daughter and your husband did everything they could to destroy him and that’s been proven.

39 Likes

And don’t forget Daddio on the patio and man servent, they were on the text string also.

You know the one where they were laughing about making MB and company homeless and the whole text about how he would need a new generator you know a Big A** one.

:horse:

30 Likes

This is sad and pathetic. Reminiscent of posts long ago. I’m done with this woman. Sad really.

20 Likes

Sorry that seeker is about as observant as lollypop and attributed my quote to you.

5 Likes

While I don’t necessarily agree with using the kklan as a way to describe your family, the second sentence of your statement is so ridiculous is it laughable.

In what universe is a 40yo woman constantly badgering people both in person and online “very nice and good”? In what universe is having that woman’s parents constantly defending and and enabling her behavior “very nice and good”?

It’s not just one person who came out with unsubstantiated stories about your daughter. It’s many. Ask her to show you the PMs she sent me on this site. It’s nothing to be proud about. I’d be ashamed of my child behaving like that, let alone my adult daughter.

In what universe do multiple members of “very nice and good” family have a record that includes multiple incidents including assault?

68 Likes

:bomb:

15 Likes

This is a blatant lie and libelous.

43 Likes

I think it’s pretty obvious what the game is……

We really don’t have to play……

14 Likes

I think someone is mixing up their hers and hims.

Just an observation.

:horse:

8 Likes

You’d be surprised

1 Like