Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

So mommy and daddy lied to their lawyer and the court. Surprise….

35 Likes

Surviving two bullet wounds is. Sorry, Bruiser Woods and I were talking about these strong points you mentioned. Surviving two bullets in the chest is the strongest point a human such as you will ever see. Mommy survived them. What have you done lately?

1 Like

Now it’s starting to look a lot like FB

Love my Nellie
Love my Gertie

15 Likes

Something you are not. Must be hard. I’m just a dog, but I do enjoy chewing up vacuums when I find them!

1 Like

Wow.

6 Likes

But, who loves you Sdel? Fancy meeting you here. Woof woof! Just kidding! I always know where you will be! Right here! Do your owners not take you out for walks or fetch? Nothing? I have a friend who needs an owner! I wouldn’t recommend you. Do you know of anyone else, though?

It’s like you feel you are nothing without CoTH and us.

29 Likes

What a strange human sentence. I’ve been here for 30 minutes. You’ve been here for 4 plus years. In my years that’s like 28 years! I must be pretty special. In all the doggy gossip I’ve heard, no mention of Knight! Or, his Mom. To a pup like me, it appears you’d have nothing to chase, not even a tennis ball, if not for my mommy & daddy.

Please visit “Rosie’s Pinterest Board,” for fun exercises and activities. My mommy thinks you need a life and a hobby. I have lots of doggy fun ideas for you! Please don’t touch the real doggies you may see. Some of my friends, like Charlie and Sammy told me you hurt dogs. That’s an euthanasia offense to us dogs.

2 Likes

Are you sure you had your rabies shot? You’re practically foaming at the mouth.

27 Likes

I’m surprised she can read at all.

3 Likes

Clearly it isn’t Rosie….so we are yet again being lied to.

8 Likes

This is Rosie. In the flesh. However, I’m told all the humans who give all the other humans facts, they get barned. That’s ok. If the Rasin lady wants to barn the facts, she can try. I’m sure Mr. GoodCat will come along soon and get to posting those full texts we discussed. We will post them here, we will post them there, why, we will post them everywhere! My family is the bestest! I will help them guard it all until it’s time!

1 Like

I guess the horses will be enjoying an off day today. They probably get a lot of those.

30 Likes

I wonder what “Rosie” was hoping to accomplish by coming here.

21 Likes

Very weird.

Very pathetic.

Extremely sad.

And not clever at all - just childish, transparent and stupid.

Rosie darling, why not just go back to living your elite equestrian privileged life and enjoying it instead of getting twisted up and snarling and once again, just making your mommy look bad.

Very bad. Nonobaddog!

Not smart.

35 Likes

[quote=“Knights_Mom, post:1216, topic:785728”]
I wonder what “Rosie” was hoping to accomplish by coming here.

I accomplished it already. I gave you a bone. There are many bones like it, but this bone is yours. Oh, you don’t know the sacred doggy bone creed? Now you do. Could you maybe teach me the sacred clerky vacuum creed? Loyal dogs love learning new things!

I can smell the meth from here.

52 Likes

Mod1 will have earned a raise….

17 Likes

What does it smell like? Describe it to me. I’ll ask your pets also. And your friends pets. I’ll bet they know too!

Ok, I asked! I couldn’t find any pets who can verify you have any friends. I’ll try again tomorrow, maybe?

To be thick
As a brick

14 Likes