Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I don’t think the “show” is going to get picked up for a second season.

Well at least we will have the “re-runs” being blasted by the same old stations.

I am just a horse of course

8 Likes

Honestly I would have assumed it would have happened by the time I caught up on all the new posts but I guess I don’t know when Mod1 logs in for work :rofl:

10 Likes

Do I understand the time stamps on these texts correctly?

Someone asked her at 7:45 AM which horses she was going to ride that day, and she answered at 1:56 PM?

Her plan was to ride at ~2:30 in the afternoon in New Jersey in July?

Yikes :woman_facepalming:t2:!

27 Likes

I noticed that the screen name is fainter than everyone else’s. Could that mean that they were banned, but the mods just didn’t bother to post about it, or that they were just a new poster?

3 Likes

I think generally it says “banned user” (or something like that) under their screen name?

2 Likes

How does one get barned? Does that mean sent to the barn for the day? That sounds pretty good to me. :woman_shrugging:

9 Likes

More attention?

8 Likes

And more importantly, how is the trainer supposed to know who to ride that day?

She has complained that he was not doing enough, but seriously, how is he supposed to do enough if she refuses to communicate in a timely manner?

23 Likes

Yeah, I thought so, too, but not everyone has a designated title by their name. You don’t.

You think one whit of those statements might be the tiniest bit true? Really? :thinking:

3 Likes

I’ve never seen that dog age calculator. Interesting.

2 Likes

Obviously the trainer is supposed to sit around waiting to plan his day around the most important person on the planet. Duh. :woman_facepalming:

34 Likes

It just makes me even more annoyed with how Lauren Kanarek and her father (clearly, since he was part of the conversation) Jonathan Kanarek do things. They were actively (per the texts) going to sue Michael for not providing enough training rides, but she pulls crap like this.

27 Likes

Really!

(You can probably tell from my more recent posts that I’m pretty time obsessed. Now, I’m not as bad as the poster who went to catch her flight a day early [I forget who— was a funny story] but I hate being late. It’s always an inconvenience to someone else.)

8 Likes

That’s an interesting thing. I’ve never noticed the fainter print on a screen name before, although that doesn’t mean it’s never happened.

I wonder if maybe it could be related to having a lot of posts flagged by other users? Maybe the person automatically gets put on a time out until the mods get involved.

Or if not, maybe that would be a good system to try going forward. Lol.

3 Likes

That was definitely not me. Most definitely not! Lol.

2 Likes

Trying to catch up again. But that new poster (Slevin) was posting in the wee hours - midnight, 1 AM, 2 AM, etc.

Who else do we know who is up at that hour using SM to gleefully insult and taunt other folks? :thinking:

16 Likes

Nor is it most people :joy:

2 Likes

Huh, weird! I never noticed that about mine.

2 Likes

Huh. I wonder what the reason might be?

Maybe Mod 1 will be kind enough to explain the different user name variations after doing the big clean up in aisle 3. :slight_smile:

6 Likes