Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Maybe they dropped the practice during the last few revisions. I didn’t look up your start date.

2 Likes

I have had the account quite a bit longer than I’ve been posting - I originally made it just to stop losing my place in the massive MB/LK threads, lol. Just crept out of the woodwork to start posting late last fall.

7 Likes

The pattern I have noticed with lighter names is that they are associated with new posters. Once the posters have been around for a few posts/days, the name then becomes darker. At least that’s the pattern I’ve noticed. I could be totally off base.

17 Likes

I don’t think bad dog is going to be around that long.

7 Likes

Anyone placing bets?

Did anyone flag the poster?

1 Like

Ah, that would make sense.

2 Likes

Welcome SlevinKelevra7!!! Hate I missed you last night.

7 Likes

Nah, I was too entertained lol.

5 Likes

Ohhhhhh don’t flag her posts, what a cute little doggie to add to the family.

11 Likes

He does add to entertainment value

2 Likes

Rosie should hook up with Triumph the Insult Dog and make her own movie.

Rosie, I am very sorry to learn that you were abused as a child. Humans can be awful. I do suggest a muzzle for when you are out in public. All the cool European dogs wear them (and often required to by law).

6 Likes

Yet Barisone is the one confined to a mental institution. Right.

Next it will be one of the horses posting or the tea kettle or one of RG’s various pocket recorders.

Anyone think Barisone and his family will ever be left alone by these animals? I say “animals” because we now have fantasy dogs posting.

38 Likes

Well you know what I have to say about that.

Imitation is the sincerest form of flattery that mediocrity can pay to greatness . - Oscar Wilde.

But I am just a horse of course.

18 Likes

Just when you think the crazy cant get any crazier….!

Holy cow.

Making a new account, posting AS A DOG, posting about Mommy and Daddy… omg.

Someone needs to be at Greystone, but its not Michael.

Someone is seriously unhinged. I guess we all knew that already, but this is just way too bizarre.

37 Likes

I have quietly watched these threads from the beginning and it sounds like I missed some really exciting stuff, now removed. :disappointed_relieved: Anyone care to fill in those of us that are quietly invested?

2 Likes

Click on the magnifying glass and search this thread for Inigo and Dread

ETA. dread’s post was brilliant

3 Likes

We already have a horse posting.

< looks at @SoCoPony >

13 Likes

Are you talking about recently? The posts my Jonathan Kanarek?

Really it is just his typical dramatic rantings full of lies about people he does not like. He called people names, insulted them, made legal claims against them.
Same 'ol stuff as he did last time.
You really did not miss much.

One of the things this time was that while insulting Eggbutt he claimed that some people that EB was supposed to know were talking bad about EB and how everyone talks bad about EB, blah blah blah. Which is why it is so funny that Lauren Kanarek turns around and in two consecutive sentences says that Jonathan Kanarek does not lie and that no one is talking about EB because EB does not matter.

8 Likes

The K family really is the gift that keeps on giving, Holy unhinged!

21 Likes

Someone should send this one to Mr. Silver.

6 Likes