Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

You have forgotten @SoCoPony. Poor pony.

HH I don’t need your two cents.
Stay on the script that you got handed .

:horse:

34 Likes

And you have forgotten not only @SoCoPony but also @DreadPirateRoberts. Poor poor pony and pirate. :cry:

Any attempt to defend what happened or what was posted won’t be a good look for you.

No one will buy it.

24 Likes

Or the grift that keeps on grifting :upside_down_face:

21 Likes

@SoCoPony is a nice, well bred, intelligent, sane pony. She doesn’t fall into the same category as a Kanarek fantasy IMO.

20 Likes

Come now, she must have been in contact with 48 Hours, which is a documentary-style show.

3 Likes

That worked out so well for her she was all halt halt sue sue

28 Likes

Anyone who can defend these poor, sad, desperate people is delusional. This is not normal behavior in any situation for an entire family. Now perhaps some who are still on the fence can comprehend what occurred at Hawthorne Hill almost 4 years ago. Imagine this behavior face to face!

26 Likes

And then you’re tossed into a mental hospital where toddler docs tell you to accept it, admit things you don’t think you did and want you to learn skills to deal with the crazy.

26 Likes

I was just imagining the idea of any one of the jurors following along on the forum and applauding themselves for seeing through the Kanarek act. How can Taylor/Schellhorn or any of the many K attorneys condone this behavior? Is she 40 something or 10?

22 Likes

“Poor pony” is neither associated with a variety of banned users, nor has ever posted psychotic manifestos. SCP has never lied on a witness stand, and does not have a bite history. SCP doesnt post ridiculous claims defending egregious behaviour.

Nope. This is a whole new level of cuckoo.

37 Likes

This terrible tragedy has certainly seen a maelstrom of lawsuits. One by LK against three parties which led to a counter by MB against LK and all were settled or dropped. One by the hospital against MB for nonpayment, dismissed. One by MB against LE, dismissed for being unconstitutional. One between MB and SGF for equity ownership of SGF which was literally MB partially suing himself. Now one by MB against the three insurance companies.

1 Like

Please
 meanifestos. Because this is a whole new level of OMG.

17 Likes

Had to like and unlike three times in order to capture my feelings.

7 Likes

Yes and regardless if insults, the young doctors and the Judge are the only people who can help him now.

1 Like

Only if they open their eyes to who the true victim is and the behavior he and his family were subjected to. As obsessed as the Ks are about me, I can’t even imagine the obsession and hate they hold toward Barisone and his inner circle of friends and attorneys. You obviously have not been able to comprehend the attacks against truth or reluctance to do their bidding.

21 Likes

Do you really believe this? You don’t think there are other ways to help Michael?

Well, alrighty then!

13 Likes

I’ll take 1000 Michael’s. The truly ridiculous ones, and dangerous are that poster and those who support the behavior we just witnessed.

You do get that this is abnormal, don’t you? Or should we worry about you too?

Last night’s postings are indefensible, bizarre and speak to not only a deeply troubled mind [edit] in my opinion.

I would be embarrassed to be that person.

37 Likes

Indeed
it is sad how the behavior displayed on the family posts continues to become darker and more unhinged.

8 Likes