Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

And truly remarkable is that they thought they were being clever. Thought they were teaching us a lesson. Thought they were being the tough guy. They thought they would show us.

They have zero realization of what they looked like spewing that vomitous flow of psycho babble and malicious intent.

17 Likes

We’ve banned the Kanarek dog’s account.

83 Likes

So wait. Isn’t this the video that Jonathan Kanarek refused to respond to discovery over? The one some people here insisted must not exist or that must already be in evidence? That video? So Jonathan Kanarek (and Lauren Kanarek) still has the video but for some reason did not want to share it with the other side.

Things that make one wonder.

20 Likes

The little apartment that HAD A DOOR? Why was that ill-mannered cur permitted free run of the house at all? Ever?

20 Likes

I bet you never in a million years thought you would type that sentence.

88 Likes

And when you, as a patient, talk about your life before all this happened, toddler doc thinks you are lying, because “patient could never have hosted Stephen Colbert” at his Olympic Level training barn.

Toddler doc needs to educate the self on who is being “treated”.

35 Likes

Is there a running list of all the creatures banned over this incident?

10 Likes

Speaking of which, does anyone know what happened when Girl Joey took LK to court for cyberbullying and cyberstalking charges? I know LK did not show, but have learned nothing since. Anyone local know anything?

10 Likes

But it’s MB who is in the psych hospital… :thinking:

8 Likes

Or what the record is for the most bans on one “family”?

10 Likes

You know, I hope that the 48 Hours update shows all of the delays and Lack Of treatment that MB is getting. Treatment that he could get privately. More EFFECTIVE treatment.

I hope that it is mentioned that MB was considered ‘not to be a danger to anyone nor himself’ back in September 2022.

That he was already incarcerated for 3 1/2 years when the trial started. And it’s now over a year since then. That what is going on is just being ‘punitive’ NOT helpful.

It’s ridiculous, and I hope that 48 Hours is able to show all of this and more.

28 Likes

And this is unusual?

1 Like

I wonder if Miss Kanarek was interviewed for the followup?

2 Likes

So JK sneaks in here under an alter and has the opportunity to provide bombshells yet we are left with a seedy looking email about a potential movie and a text about buying a generator.

Disappointing.

Then we are left with a bunch of posts describing LK and RG as “mommy and daddy.” That would actually be a horror flick I’d consider.

Not everyone can be as good as @DreadPirateRoberts.

Also ironic that none of the Ks know when to leave when unwanted.

31 Likes

From what has been said, nobody has ever been able to get past having her charged, despite numerous charges over the years. It makes one (or more) wonder why exactly that is.

17 Likes

I think it was LK given the hours of posting.

21 Likes

Oh, also funny that @Ambitious_Kate is COTH’s most concerning poster - coming from someone with multiple bans and who tried to sue COTH. Someone can’t read a room.

31 Likes

Yeah @Ambitious_Kate must have said something that really ruffled feathers. I’d like to know what that was so I can say it too to the person who tried to bully me and who threatened to sue me multiple times.

18 Likes

He doesn’t need to go through his life without knowing whether he shot someone. Like the jury, he can make a determination based on the facts without the luxury of absolute certainty.

There was plenty of evidence beyond the testimony of RG and LK.

He can admit to himself that he shot and nearly killed someone while delusional, or he can blame everyone else for his current circumstances — the judge, the jury, the police, the insurance companies as well as LK.

If he takes the latter route, as you (g) insist on doing, I think he’ll be committed for longer. Denial and blaming the Kanareks — and the police, the judge, the jury, etc is not helping him at this point.

4 Likes

Speaking of which, the recently banned canine came across as a would-be comedian bombing at open mike night at the local tavern.
Pure cringe.

40 Likes