Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I believe there are just too many persistent denials and way too much interest and support to not be enamored or related to the situation. Throw in the coincidentally worded posts in tandem with others and, viola! Just my opinion.

8 Likes

I’m dead. :rofl:

13 Likes

Right,it’s almost like the Twilight Zone.

*cue the music

But I am just a horse of course.

4 Likes

My thought on the arrested development of multiple generations of a family would be how can you advance emotionally if you have a parent who has not???

8 Likes

Why don’t you answer her questions?

8 Likes

How anyone can read through LK’s posts last night
 think they are fine
 not think they are sad and indicative of a problem
 and continue to defend her - or IM - at all costs and revel in the provocation and stuff-stirring
 is almost sadder than last night’s childish display.

Condoning that kind of behavior is simply enabling it - one might as well give Rosie a scratch on the belly and a cookie. And THAT does not help her - not in any way.

No foals came last night here
 but at 3 a.m. my time I was actually adulting and WORKING because actual horse jobs are 24/7 with no overtime. Meanwhile, at 3 a.m. her time - LK was posting like a giggling, petulant 14 year old and thinking she was oh so very clever
 she is what - 40?

I said it a few times last night - errm
 this morning - and I will say it again. This is all extremely sad - and yet LK and JK seem to think it is jolly great fun.

And shockingly, yes, the Ks will be discussed in these KROL threads seeing as they are deeply involved and even sitting there in the last one - and then gloating and sneering about said hearings. They make the choice to continue to engage instead of just happily enjoying their privileged, elite lives
 discussing their own deliberate words and actions on this small forum buried in an equestrian corner of the internet is minor.

42 Likes

It’s a rerun. When you rerun it at a later date, it’s pretty standard that you add a statement like “After two hearings, MB remains in Greystone psychiatric hospital. A hearing on his continued commitment there is scheduled tor November. 2023.” They’ll probably also mention that the civil suits were settled.

1 Like

Thank you.

I guess there is no reason to watch Lauren look like she has never been near a horse one more time.

21 Likes

I’ll watch it. That part was comedy.

The update might mention book/movie, since it was mentioned at the KROL. You know, the topic of this thread.

8 Likes

When can we expect anything new from the insurance companies?

1 Like

I wonder if any of the following could be considered for the title:

Sabotage
Dryer Fire
Generator
Halt Halt Bow
Low Propane

2 Likes

Unstabled.

22 Likes

Ninja Nights
Tales from the Dumpster
Tack Locker Confessions

4 Likes

“Unbridled: The Lauren Kanarek Story” makes perfect sense to me. Unbridled means uncontrolled or unrestrained, which certainly describes her.

19 Likes

Wait, so, that heavily redacted message wasn’t even a single offer to make a book/TV show/movie of her story? It was just someone who might help them FIND someone to do so?

I.e., no one has approached them and made an offer at all. They are the ones making contact trying to find someone to do it?

If so, there have not only NOT been 100 offers for each offer MB has had, there would be 0 offers coming to them and they, instead, are actively trying to shop their story.

Talk about pure cringe then re: last night’s braggadocio. That’s just sad, now, honestly.

31 Likes

You mean
 she lied? Noooooo. Who does that?

12 Likes

Yes and the whole text about a generator being returned meant absolutely nothing in relation to the texts that were submitted into evidence.

Nope, nope and nope.

#sabotage

:horse:

9 Likes

How utterly embarrassing :flushed:

9 Likes

[quote=“cutter99, post:1369, topic:785728, full:true”]

I am sure it is possible if one has at least one normally-functioning parent to offset the other parent’s “issues.” But I can’t say that LK has been that lucky.

8 Likes

:laughing:

9 Likes