Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Back to the banned dog, I notice it looks like someone was planning this drive-by for a while, notice the date on the top of the upload…like Rosie said, pay attention to the dates.

12 Likes

We removed some posts getting into personal commentary unrelated to the case.

9 Likes

Look at how long it took her to reply…six hours? Most trainers that have horses in training have finished by that time.

14 Likes

Personally I’m waiting for Jay-T and Symphony to chime in. I’m sure they can clear up a few things for us all.

15 Likes

I just love you.

11 Likes

Perhaps in the movie in your head, but not entered into evidence.

19 Likes

Hoo boy, another lie. Who saw that coming?!

Oh, right: everyone.

Rosie may have set a record for the most lies spewed in the least amount of time as a poster prior to banning. :1st_place_medal:

32 Likes

The Ks behave as if they are unfamiliar with people speaking up to dispute their lies. Surely we are not the only ones to have done so?

10 Likes

Maybe just the only ones they have not been able to silence fairly quickly?

15 Likes

Very good point.

It also looks like a photo of a piece of paper. Look at the top of it.

6 Likes

I think it’s very funny that she included “I’llbe (sic) right up in 25 mins.” when her reply was at 1.56 pm to a text sent to her at 7.43 am.

“Right up”

guffaws

24 Likes

That text shows her disrespect and by sharing it and thinking that it is proving any point other than she is a nightmare, is … I cant even find the words…

26 Likes

Also, why 25 minutes. It looks like she was waiting for a ride - she couldn’t walk the, maybe, 1/4 mile to the barn?

15 Likes

It’s been said that she does NOTHING without her manservant to wait on her, take her where she needs to go, and perform whatever labors must be done in support of her success. You’ll remember that she constantly crowed that NOBODY present at the farm worked as hard as she did or put in as much time and effort into riding and caring for the horses.

23 Likes

At my barn, if a client makes a habit of wandering in for their scheduled lesson according to their own convenience, they soon find themselves riding alone in the field. Next to the cattle pen.

26 Likes

I just can’t get over how they are using that text to justify their lie to us. #epicfailposting

A text about RG returning a generator (looks like they spent a lot of time looking for anything to twist) in July doesn’t even match the context or timeframe, of what was in the texts released in the civil trial.

25 Likes

9 Likes

EXACTLY

(and yes, I am yelling)

3 Likes

If Jonathan Kanarek feels it is ok to send a note to the editor of COTH about a poster they do not like, begging them to ban that poster, what else is he doing out there to people who really do things he does not like?

The poster here that was mentioned is not even one of the busiest most outspoken posters, yet Jonathan Kanarek wrote that letter/email/text to banish them from a horse forum that his only activity on is a thread about his daughter.

Then Lauren Kanarek (or maybe it was Jonathan Kanarek) comes her and makes that communication with the forum into something other than what it was, because telling the actual truth about these things is way too hard.

But all this does make one wonder, if Jonathan Kanarek is willing to do this to the average COTH poster, what do you suppose he is sending around about Michael, and who is he sending it to? Those letters to judges and other people are not seeming so far fetched now.

57 Likes

Good points. I’d love to see Jonathan Kanarek try to pull this rot on Boyd Martin. Actually I woudn’t, but you get my point. JK is a bully, as demonstrated multiple times.

22 Likes