Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Which may be part of the reason that some insurance companies are now more agreeable about chiropractor claims. They have figured out that it is cheaper in the long run to pay out a certain amount on those claims, rather than continually have to pay lawyers to fight the claims but eventually end up offering a settlement anyway.

7 Likes

There is a big difference between NG and NGRI, despite both being acquittals.

My recollection of the poll is that most people “predicted”
he would be found NG on all counts. Wishful thinking.

1 Like

I think it might be time to get those round pen panels out of storage and have another go at it.

It was so much fun for me before.

:horse:

18 Likes

15 Likes

No and who cares

5 Likes

Why, oh why, do you think they don’t? You can’t possibly be that d- I mean, naiive. Ypu can’t possibly.

11 Likes

I was talking about what she said on her social media.

8 Likes

So what. Who cares.

My mother used to say, God, that person is a pill.

11 Likes

Yes, I understood that.

How do you know she is wrong, given that no one knows how much longer than 6 months MB will be at Greystone?

1 Like

What? Lots of people accept a decision of coverage being denied without suing. For the majority of people, suing is just too expensive.

1 Like

We really in here arguing over who gonna be wrong about half a year from now :rofl:

21 Likes

Not me! The clowns are on Ignore for me. Discussing the verdict for over a year with two deniers is tiresome and no longer relevant. Just my opinion.

24 Likes

Or it could be fun, lots of fun and a way to make an income when a human doesn’t work.

I hear tell that some humans why they plot and plot and sometimes they will issue threats of blackmail too.

Round and Round we go, isn’t it fun?

:racehorse:

13 Likes

That’s a secret way. MB can’t take advantage of super secret techniques like that

8 Likes

More like shady, and not like when the sun is high in the pasture and you park yourself under tall oak for comfort.

4 Likes

Blackmail has always been quite profitable for many. Choosing the right target is the key I’m told. I can imagine quite a few of our politicians have been the victim of some sort of blackmail in the past.

5 Likes

I read something about blackmail, I think it was in a text.

Not that a pony like me would do such a thing.

I get more joy from running around and around and buck farting at humans who think they hold the lunge whip.

6 Likes

How is dienenger able to file documents stating $400,000 worth of legal fees, have that filing used by the insurance companies to justify moving the trial to federal court (as well as multiple locations-Texas and New York) then walk it back to $75,000 as a reason to move it back to state court and say he really doesn’t know how much it is. What will a judge do with those contradictory claims?

Who knows, maybe the judge will just say, the money will come from the like you know “the bank”

I am just a horse of course.

19 Likes

It is like a bizarre tag team, isn’t it? Same players. Same spin.

3 amigos

17 Likes