Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

Just who would those people be please?

Seems like you have some information that not shared with the rest of the class

:horse:

13 Likes

Hey, thanks for that great insight. Itā€™s good you know when LK was divorced and what role that may or may have not played on her mental health.

Also, thanks for this insight.

Itā€™s good you can speak for MB. I mean, maybe he really didnā€™t ā€œgive upā€ anything, and just moved on. It happens. Just like you assume it happened for LK.

Maybe some day, we will see some actual evidence beyond LKā€™s and JKā€™s rants all over SM that this actually occurred. Weā€™ll see.

33 Likes

But they keep butting in. Calling humans liars and so forth.
Never heard from MBā€™s X that I know of.
Oh BTW LK should of left instead of sneaking around in a ninja outfit, posting bullying FB posts, Planning blackmail with the henchmen, going to the Barn after hours.
Shall I go on? Or should I say shall we go round and round?

22 Likes

LK is the root cause of ā€œthisā€. Hard to leave her out. And the family keeps inserting themselves.

27 Likes

I agree, ā€œmoving onā€ from the last partner/love interest happens.

MHG moved on with her life pretty darn quick once MB was in jail and no longer coaching her.

3 Likes

Yep, MHG is awfully evil. We know. We get it. Thanks for the reminder.

Edit to add: Rob Goodwin and Lauren Kanarek were stalking her kids. Even if Michael hadnā€™t ended up in jail, she was within her rights to get the heck out of Dodge.

42 Likes

In the movie in my head, they, her family, are also part of the root of all this.

12 Likes

Brandy?

Wine?

Bourbon?

Popcorn?

4 Likes

Clearly some people have forgotten the timelineā€¦again!
Pesky details about when Michael and Vera stopped being a couple and when Michael started dating MHG donā€™t matter when you want to make up your own story.

21 Likes

What are you the relationship police tonight?

Good for MHG, I heard she is doing well. I guess that would make some humans just turn green with envy.

But I am just a horse of course

19 Likes

Someone is a little angry tonightā€¦.

9 Likes

Sarcasm?

I didnā€™t say MHG was ā€œevilā€. That would be a value judgement.

I said she moved on from MB pretty darn quick after he was in jail and no longer coaching her. That is a fact.

And, after her kids were stalked, and she had to deal with a false CPS report, and sending her kids away to get them away from the holy living terror of Lauren Kanarek and Rob Goodwin.

41 Likes

So what?

8 Likes

Having to deal with false CPS claims is a pretty big relationship killer too. So maybe the issue was that. It would be enough for me, I know that much.
I donā€™t care how much I like you, if your world messes with my kids, that is enough to say goodbye to me.

27 Likes

There goes that movie in your head again. MB didnā€™t give up anything. The two events of divorcing Vera and dating MHG didnā€™t occur near eachother.

It was all and only Lauren Shay Kanarek and her flying monkies responsible for MBs state of duress.

LAUREN SHAY KANAREK did it. Her.

29 Likes

It also belies the platitudes about wanting MB to get the help he needs and get back to his life.

19 Likes

Well we did all know those platitudes were as insincere as they could be.

17 Likes

:clap:

13 Likes

Keep in mind MHG has her own ex, who had custody of the kids, to contend with. After all the stuff that went on, who knows what kind of input (threats about custody) he had in the matter.

15 Likes