Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

You bet I do!!! You are really insignificant and most know that. But when a Kanarek states something as absolute double down fact but doesn’t back it up with receipts, you bet your bippy I start demanding.

18 Likes

Lex has a strange talent for making church and Girl Scouts sound like a seedy social climbing mechanism instead of merely church and Girl Scouts. No matter how she tried to twist it, there it is, church, Girl Scouts, civic organizations.

While you are so fixated on MB’s divorce.

:thinking:

But I am just a horse of course.

14 Likes

Ted Bundy was a Boy Scout. So was Dennis Rader (BTK killer). Sometimes being a Scout is not an indication of your future self.

39 Likes

Quick thoughts here:

The newspaper articles (public info, no less) and the six pages of interactions with law enforcement (publicly available, too) seem rather bombshellish. I mean, we’ve been looking for the promised munitions and these seem explosive. (Or at least firecracker-like.)

There is a LOT of diversionary posting going on today. IIRC, tomorrow is the 48 Hours update. Even if (dog forbid) the thread is shut down today, which seems to be the goal of some posters, there may be enough interesting information tomorrow evening to open a new one. I wonder if the timing is coincidental?

Edited to correct “time” to “timing”.

20 Likes

Still waiting for the posts from “People here have said that they are a nice family and LK was fine until a car wreak” and then contradicting themselves later. Posting facts that people can find about a car wreak of a family isn’t contradicting themselves.

Kirby has shown what an upstanding member of society she is here on the board by her own little fingers on her device of choice, I can see why you would think she was a seedy social climber. Maybe she was, maybe she wasn’t, but I’d rather be taking my child to church myself than entrusting her to Kirby after what she demonstrated she’s like here.

16 Likes

If any of you have the ability to watch the 48 Hours episode when it airs tomorrow, via your local cable station or satellite provider or whatever, post here to let us all know what has been updated, if anything. I’m not sure that the streaming version will be updated, if there is any update.

18 Likes

You have a strange talent for interpreting Lex mentioning the Girl Scouts and church as Lex making those sound like a seedy social climbing mechanism. That one’s on you.

You’re merely grasping at straws and trolling with that statement, IMO.

16 Likes

Hey Hut Just a FYI, the name of the thread is at the top of the page, here is a screen shot to show you.

Edit to add the reason I pointed this out for Hut.

IMG_9366

4 Likes

Right!
I wonder if there is anything online about Lauren Kanarek’s divorce.
Could that be why she is so messed up because she is - gasp - divorced - gasp?

21 Likes

Yesterday I was called out as a Houyhnhmn.
Some may or not of known what that is.
I on the other hand was quite pleased with it.

So today I figured I would Introduce a maybe new word to some at COTH.

“FAMILIAR”
As used in Western demonology

Call it a sidebar if you will as I am just a horse of course.

9 Likes

The only thing you’ll find online - in the public court announcements - is that he filed for divorce and was granted it very quickly, via the courts. The divorce was likely granted quickly due to her drug addiction, violent interactions with his family members and others, and - according to people who claim to have known her in NC - her infidelity and drug use, with Robert Guy Goodwin.

23 Likes

Why do you believe this?

9 Likes

Let’s leave her ex and his family out of this please.
He was lucky to get her removed from his life and immediately moved on in peace from all accounts. They are a hardworking family living their lives.

5 Likes

I think the point here isn’t even about him. It’s that on one hand, (Michael) divorce is such a huge deal to some people, but on the other hand, Lauren was also divorced, and…that’s no big thing.

The ex husband isn’t really the point here, and yes, he doesn’t need to be brought into anything.

33 Likes

Sounds like a watch party!! :popcorn::beers::salt:

4 Likes

“Some people” think Michael’s divorce from Vera is pertinent to understanding the psychological stresses that led to his mental breakdown, resulting in the shooting. Vera was not only his wife but also his business partner. The actual divorce occurred about a year before the shooting, and contributed to his financial stress, as he had to split his assets with Vera, and lost his business partner.

He gave up a lot to take MHG on as girlfriend. If she threatened to leave him if he did not get rid of LK immediately, the psychological stress would have been immense.

LK, on the other hand, was divorced many years before 2019, so it’s very difficult to imagine that her divorce played a role in the shooting.

2 Likes

You win for best post of the day. :trophy:

7 Likes

Let’s leave LK and her family out of this, please.
She was lucky to survive the shooting and has relived the shooting more than enough by having endured the criminal trial, the civil trial, and the SM trials.

2 Likes

Huh?

13 Likes