Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

I never said that you take pleasure in hating, exactly. So there’s that.

4 Likes

My bad. Your original post was unclear, what with a pesky typo there. Thanks for the clarification here and in your edit above.

12 Likes

Oh, you DEMAND it?

There’s a lot of stuff that I’ve “been told” that I don’t believe.

I believe MB first knew MHG as a young rider. Is that what you mean by “came into the picture”?

I do not know for a fact that MB left Vera for MHG. Given the timing of things, though, it seems possible.

I don’t believe MB and Vera split “long before” he took up with MHG, just because you assert it.

1 Like

Um I hate to tell you but alot of men date younger woman and there are some woman who date gasp younger men.

Your rant on this is strange. Did something happen on your trail ride of life there, that makes you go on and on about this?

:racehorse:

25 Likes

Ekat.

You found another typo of mine. Good work!

I have very different proof reading standards for professional documents that go out under my IRL name vs my posts under a screen name on an internet BB. I am indeed downright sloppy in my typing in posts. I’m pretty meticulous in my professional writing.

1 Like

I guess I’ll have to take your word for how meticulous you are. How judgy you are is pretty apparent.

(And yes, I said judgy. On purpose.)

38 Likes

Oh Hay I see what you did there.
Taking another shot at…

Oh my goodness, look at you being clever with it. .

:horse:

8 Likes

That’s my point. It’s a classic male mid life crisis move to hit 50, realize the Olympics and your youth are behind you, and react to situation by leaving your wife for a younger woman.

It’s quite common.

2 Likes

This is too exhausting. I’m out. Oh, I just had to reset Ignore again so check your settings too

PS - this isn’t a flounce, just tired of the interaction with a brick.

14 Likes

Oh.my.goodness. Is that Kool-Aid you’re manufacturing and drinking by the gallon, tasting a little bitter?

16 Likes

Just think. Only another 24 hours and a bit until we might actually have something new to discuss following the 48 Hours update. :crossed_fingers:

9 Likes

Um you do know that there are/were Olympics riders that compete well past their 50’s right?
Like Hiroshi Hoketsu was in his 70"s.

Or I guess not.

17 Likes

And CH wins the 100m backstroke tonight….

12 Likes

But does she get a gold medal??? :1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal::1st_place_medal:

2 Likes

“Some people” think that Vera’s lack of comment means there is nothing to comment upon.

19 Likes

This isn’t the Olympics.

1 Like

Even if true at least MB didn’t end up with a convicted felon unlike LK. Was hers a skid life crisis?

25 Likes

Are these the same people who think because there’s no video of MB shooting LK that he didn’t shoot her?

2 Likes

I am going with “No forensics” Alex for $200.00

31 Likes

Nope, some people don’t think MB shot LK because there is no proof. Pesky forensics again

30 Likes