Barisone KROL this Friday, 5/26

And yet you’re asserting that a “puff piece” has both the gravity of a deposition and the veracity of a private journal entry.

19 Likes

It wouldn’t matter if you had seen the information, as you would simply choose to not believe it.
Stop making it sound like MB and MHG were having an affair while he was still married to Vera. Unless of course you also want to mention LK and RG cheating while LK was still married. You don’t get to blame one without the other, and honestly neither one has anything to do with LK being shot.

26 Likes

That’s a big, giant IF that relies on the word of known liars to believe that ever actually happened, and ignores the months of LK’s reign of terror that we have actually seen in SM posts, and other evidence.

26 Likes

Wrong. The ONLY mental stress that broke MB was LK and the fallout from LKs drama fest.

To MBs life, LK was Krakatoa. Poisonous pyroclastic flow and all to poison anyone nearby.

25 Likes

I have Dish and my guide says 9pm (EDT) is the Dexter Killer, 10pm is the Barisone case.

5 Likes

I disagree.

Of course you do.

13 Likes

These posts attempting to smear a very hardworking and admired professional woman are disingenuous and disturbing. Imagine if she lost sponsors due to this nonsense.

28 Likes

LK was targeting her children. They sent the child away because they felt he was in danger. And LK continued to target her children even after they were gone.

24 Likes

Why does it seem unlikely?

2 Likes

Lol
And there’s no gun shot residue to say who fired the gun, but you’re pretty certain who did.
Weird how that works.

25 Likes

Since LK was targeting her and her children, attempting to force her out, LK was the root cause for MHG needing to leave.

It’s disingenuous to say MHG was the cause of the psychological stress because she was “threatening to leave.”. That was LK’s goal, to cause MB mental stress by having his GF break up with him.

29 Likes

You are entitled to be incorrect.

15 Likes

It may have if only certain someone would packed her bags and moved her issues down the road.

:horse:

12 Likes

I think we should look at the timeline using CH and Hut’s numbers. I mean, we should give them a chance, right? There is no way that CH and Hut would be exaggerating things, right?

MHG testified she and Michael started dating in 2015.
Also true, she testified about the MB’s divorce being done in Dec 2018.
There was that text in March 2019 about the divorce settlement or whatever.

Lauren Kanarek didn’t meet Michael until 2018, and didn’t decide to finish the bastard until 2019 (first posts and everyone’s testimony say April 2019 was when things started going sideways).

So, Hut and CH like to tell us the failed marriage was the catalyst but the marriage, based even on CH’s post, was over FOUR YEARS before FTB. Michael and MHG weren’t a new item by then.

21 Likes

Again - and this can’t be asked enough - if you felt like your trainer/barn were unsatisfactory, why wouldn’t you just go somewhere else?

We’ve heard the excuse about moving so many horses but it’s since been uncovered there were just 2 there initially.

So why stay? Who stays if they are so unhappy.

28 Likes

Well, well, well I have known some humans to be separated for 20 years if not more and still are not divorced.

Do they date other humans, yep they sure do.

Again Relationship Police, what’s it to you?

:horse:

29 Likes

Excellent point.

7 Likes

Judging by all the activity in the past day or two, tonight’s 48 Hours update might be a doozy. :flushed::popcorn:

Somewhat off-topic, am I the only one who wants @SoCoPony to explain dressage movements from a horse’s perspective? Is piaffe simply how to react when approaching a puddle? Is passage how to get through said puddle? I mean, it could be the key to unlocking hoomin/horse communication…!

28 Likes

Also, I think LK was in Vera’s rooms (so no Vera when LK was there) until the pipe burst and then she moved to JH’s apartment.

And MB and MHG only lived in “her” house for 8 weeks whereas LK lived there the whole time so she had more rights to it. :roll_eyes:

4 Likes