Barisone- New Thread

Ha! Well, I guess than both NC and NJ have something to answer for!

I can only explain the awesomeness of NJ bagels, pizza dough, hard buttered rolls, and rye bread by the strength of our collective middle fingers from driving in such a densely populated state. Probably screaming “learn to drive you #^#%$& benny!!” as you knead also helps

3 Likes

Thanks for the link. Apparently L&C has more than one channel. This is their Channel C.

1 Like

It has not started yet, correct?

Side note. I feel like I am going to be ending questions with the word “correct” for a while. Lol.

2 Likes

But oh, the barbeque! :heart_eyes:

(That said, there is wonderful little place in Flat Rock NC that does exceptional wood-fired pizza and exceptional BBQ.)

4 Likes

YW. I’m subbed to all of their channels and didn’t even notice it wasn’t the main one. There are 4 trials going on today–two with closing statements, but I’m sticking with this one.

1 Like

Correct, lol, it is not live yet.

Thank you for this!! I was starting to panic!

2 Likes

It has not…but it’s also on a different channel. Not sure if you saw SoH’s post but that’s the correct link, not L&C main channel on Youtube.

1 Like

Yikes. I was beginning to panic too. Frantically searching for Day 11. Ugggh. I think I am becoming a trial junkie.

1 Like

it would be easy to do.

1 Like

I’ve been very surprised at how much this trial has held my interest, since I’ve never watched one in its entirety until now. But I do feel like this is a one shot deal, strictly because it involves horse people and some very unusual circumstances, to say the least.

I don’t think I’ll be tuning back into the Law and Crime channel to watch any other trials.

8 Likes

I’m apparently challenged this morning - can someone post the actual link for today?

What’s haaapppening??

4 Likes

:rofl: :rofl:

It’s the Jersey Turnpike.

1 Like

Hasn’t started yet :frowning:

That turned out to bw the hay guy !

Just went live

1 Like

Still discussing charges.

1 Like

Show time!!!