Barisone- New Thread

Same, very reminiscent of LKs circling demonstration

1 Like

I wish there was a written timeline somewhere out there starting with when LK came to the farm. I may have to re watch everything and take some notes!

1 Like

I also thought it was a nice touch when Mr. B picked up the bible and said the witnesses swore on it and then lied in their testimony in court.

6 Likes

sure, so it’s not reliable. = Doubt

1 Like

Good. Now he’s hammering on how RG and LKs testimony doesn’t even match each other.

8 Likes

That is the point, you cannot rely on this testimony based on the inconsistencies.

3 Likes

“Dog was mauling MB”
Disingenuous photo of the dog… kujo… bit several people…

4 Likes

“Why didn’t Kanarek, why didn’t Goodwin, ever mention that the dog was mauling Michael Barisone?”

6 Likes

Cujo🤣

8 Likes

Poor Rosie! Being thrown under the bus!

5 Likes

if Rosie is thrown under a bus, that’s the fault of her owners and stewards

12 Likes

Ut oh, Rosie just downgraded to Cujo!

3 Likes

Do they still have Rosie? Is she down in FL with them?

Psycho mumbo jumbo.

1 Like

Rosie bit 4 freaking people over a two day period. I gotta be honest… Rosie is a menace, in my opinion. I’m firmly on team animal control.

But… I had one of my children get bitten (completely unprovoked - the dog attacked her from BEHIND) in the last 2 years. It was AWFUL.

17 Likes

phooey, chores call. ciao folks
at least it’s not raining.

3 Likes

Same reaction here. Poor Rosie.

Not that she knows or cares. But still.

2 Likes

Oh I am NOT making excuses for Rosie, but she’s a product of her household. She is not at ‘fault’ here.

She may be a Cujo. She may have just had a gun shot right in front of her and was going nuts in fear.

It just makes me upset when people fault animals for being animals.

10 Likes

State’s doctor, Schlesinger, spent 45 minutes talking about himself. :rofl:

16 Likes

Poor Rosie is the product of her environment. Can you imagine the instability and fear of living with LK & RG who are admitted drug users ?
Dangerous dog, but created by her owners

15 Likes