Barisone- New Thread

I haven’t found it. I just scanned through the comments on the various videos -

You can sort by newest comments first though.

1 Like

There is a Chrome extension you can install. It’s called YouTube Comment Search.

3 Likes

Why the heck is he over there talking about this trial? That makes no sense.

Wait…

3 Likes

I hope he circles back around to the lack of forensic evidence to wrap up. I think that’s the black and white part for the jury, more than all the mental state gray areas.

9 Likes

If LK had any faith in prosecution she wouldn’t be desperately trying to sway people in comments.

9 Likes

“Who does that” again.

3 Likes

I think this part is powerful. Forcing him to flee his house. How he was afraid everything he built up from nothing was going to be destroyed.

And now, how she got DCPP to come out to the property.

6 Likes

I’m so glad he got JK in there.

2 Likes

Yup. I’m in L&C chat every day and I’ve never seen him before. Probably because his account was just created this month :roll_eyes:

6 Likes

I got the time wrong and tuned in late - did he bring up lack of forensic evidence?
Also - I didn’t watch the whole trial, was there an explanation (even a crappy one?) for the lack of that evidence? To me that’s a pretty big oversight and if I was a juror I’d be stuck on that.

1 Like

I think LK can not help herself. She must be the center of attention and the story must be how she says it is. Even if they are on her side, they must know her way is the right way and if they do not agree, they will be threatened.

14 Likes

You need to watch the entire thing later, from the beginning. Bilinkas has covered it ALL. Incredibly powerful.

10 Likes

He did cover it very well at the start. I just hope he highlights it again at the end.

3 Likes

Incredibly painful. The deliberate outright cruelty,

4 Likes

At the beginning, he did.

She’s obsessed with controlling the narrative. And others around her. It’s a type b clusterfk thing.

12 Likes

All but 2 of Michael Vic’s dogs were successfully rehomed into family situations. Most of them were afraid of the world. It took a lot of work but they became good, happy dogs.

4 Likes

They probably weren’t placed with owners who put them out in the yard, with no fencing of any kind, unsupervised, for over 8 hours a day. Resulting in the bored dogs going onto the neighbors property, and into the neighbors barn. Our cat was killed inside our own barn.

8 Likes

Dog on dog aggression is very different from human aggression. Just saying.

5 Likes

That is not a risk I would be willing to take
Again it is NOT the dogs fault they were taught to fight by horrific people

4 Likes