Barisone- New Thread

Yes Shellhorn is really milking the evidence, whatever that is.

4 Likes

I’m not sure that, after the defenses’ summation, it was smart to start with the line…”I deliberately left things out”….

11 Likes

“Bob Abooey” just got all of his comments deleted from L&C chat on the Husel trial. I’m hoping he got banned too.

29 Likes

He’s padding his remarks here, since he doesn’t have much evidence to discuss.

2 Likes

Schellhorn. “How do you apply the facts and the evidence you heard?”

1 Like

Interesting!

3 Likes

Flowerpots, rakes. MB could have bashed LK in the head with a flowerpot if he wanted to defend himself.

Is prosecution really trying to say MB should have shown up with a tire iron instead?

15 Likes

Did they delete their own messages or did L&C?

Or a rake :laughing:

5 Likes

Why is it so hard to find closing arguments on YouTube after all this time?
Thank you to the people that posted the link!

1 Like

I thought they found the second magazine in the police car. Not his pocket. And they had no idea where it came from.

2 Likes

So because he took a deadly weapon with him, the jury can “infer” that MB intended to take a life.

I’ve been typing in “NJ vs Barisone 11” to find closing statements today.

1 Like

L&C. If the chatter deletes it says retracted and if a mod deletes it says deleted. His said deleted.

5 Likes

The mod commented that they would remove comments attacking other chatters or that violate their rules so I"m thinking L&C did but hard to tell.

3 Likes

The additional charges discussed on Friday, did those not get submitted or will that be addressed by the judge? I missed the beginning of today’s session.

2 Likes

Prosecution tried to make the link that just picking up a gun is intent to kill.

4 Likes

Carrying a gun on your own property when your ‘tenants’ have an aggressive dog =/= intent to murder or even kill.

11 Likes

Over the weekend, a user who said she was based in the U.K. told another user that she was collecting comments and information from various people Bob Abooey threatened and harassed. And turn it into L&C. She claimed Bob Abooey had started cyberstalking her in the comments portion related to the Barisone trial.

14 Likes