Barisone- New Thread

Yes, remind the jury they get to decide who is a liar….right after the defense just walked the jury through how many inconsistencies there are in LK/RG’s testimony.

10 Likes

All twelve men carrying in their lives will become quizzical about that.

2 Likes

I wonder what their impression of conceal-carry or open-carry states are then.

5 Likes

State is appearing antsy, speedy, Quite the contrast to Blinkas who thanked the jurors and discussed the sanctity of the judicial process.

4 Likes

I will be interested to see if Bob comments on this video when it is posted since you can comment on a posted video but not whilst it’s live.

Bob just cannot help himself can he? Who does that?

4 Likes

I’m in a trial watching group on FB and the verdict is that Mr. B hit it out of the park on his closing. No comments yet about prosecution closing.

14 Likes

Backwards. Some people really believe that there is never a good enough excuse to carry a gun. NJ’s state laws reflect that, it’s the only state that requires you to register to own a handgun, and they severely restrict that. It seems like if they could outlaw guns, they would.

If I were on the jury, this case would have been over the second the prosecutor said it’s up to the jury to decide which witnesses to believe. Ok, good enough for me.

16 Likes

I’ll post the comments from the U.K. user about Bob to this thread, after we are on a break again. She was PISSED about Bob’s behavior. And seemed serious about documenting it and following through on a formal complaint. She seemed like a rather eloquent and intelligent commenter.

8 Likes

Is the Prosecutor suggesting the cops tampered with evidence by moving items on the crime scene?

5 Likes

The one thing I think Mr B should have mentioned is that to MB’s knowledge the house was still supposed to be empty. He hadn’t been informed (I don’t think) that the FD had allowed them back in the house. For all we know, he was going there to commit suicide with the gun.

5 Likes

So far the prosecution closing is weak. Lots of word salad but very little evidence.

Edited for spelling

6 Likes

Awww. It rained too hard that day. The police just couldn’t do their job. Therefore… just go ahead and convict MB.

19 Likes

An hour after the event.

5 Likes

Omg. Now the prosecutor is claiming that the police probably moved the phones onto the table. So he’s inventing a theory and also admitting the police mishandled the evidence??

14 Likes

Uhhhh. She wasn’t shot in the heart.

5 Likes

There are no other shootings that occur on rainy days? A reason not to do testing?

12 Likes

This right here could not have happened if ED’s testimony about the call is to be believed. It simply could not have. He spoke to her for 4 minutes prior to being shot, and says he did not hear her speak to anyone else.

16 Likes

Why is he allowed to speculate wildly?

4 Likes

Well, he is creating more doubt so the jury must render a not guilty verdict.

10 Likes