Barisone- New Thread

Keep reminding the jury that there were 19,000 pages of text messages and posts.

4 Likes

I am enjoying watching Bilinkas’ facial expression!

WHEN WILL USEF/SS TAKE ACTION AGAINST THIS WOMAN?
Finish the Bi@@h!

15 Likes

I mean, to me, I would say it’s enough of a reason to eliminate someone from the jury just because the odds are high that they would either know someone connected, or know someone who knows someone, etc.

Because… horse people.

10 Likes

I recall going off on some mad tangent about how provincial politics colored all of our perceptions about something that was not related to politics in any way… and not anywhere near the topic I was allegedly speaking about and had supposedly researched in great detail. That also - to my complete mystification - actually worked, likely because it was a hot button topic at the time. But then, I was speaking to sway only one person - not twelve.

4 Likes

I think there’s just too much doubt about what really happened. You can’t get to any facts, no police facts and no RG facts. LK you can call crazy and discount her testimony as under duress but or the mDe up ahit and not RG.

7 Likes

Honestly, I’m just not sure how this will go with a primarily male jury.

I don’t know how much weight they will give to the victim’s histrionics before the shooting. I keep coming back to my husband’s “yeah, but… you can’t just shoot someone”

I can still see a bunch of guys getting stuck on that, and not get caught up in the LK/RG drama, not get caught up in the lack of forensics. But just back to the “but you can’t just shoot someone”.

9 Likes

OMG. He’s defending LKs social media posts?

What a freaking joke this prosecutor is. He’s seen her posts. He knows she is a psycho.

17 Likes

What’s interesting here is the things the prosecutor is saying - that LK’s posts don’t match the supposed fear that MB had - sort of supports the idea of delusional thinking (at least, to me)

7 Likes

Well, for one thing, Florida has a stand your ground law and lax gun laws so I’m pretty sure he’d probably get off.

5 Likes

OMG…he’s talking about the two gun post….

That talks all about guns, hollow points (that she was apparently looking up) and about having a confrontation where someone would have to beg to be let up….

3 Likes

Whaaa?

As you do in NY too. I don’t know about any other states but I am sure there are others.

Though this is a tangent that probably does not really belong here. I am just saying that there are other states that getting a hand gun permit takes months. Heck, to add another gun to your permit still takes months.

My point is, just because it is a state with permit requirements does not mean there are not still lots of people with a gun.

Thanks for adding another state to the list!

3 Likes

Yeah… I see what you are saying. But my DH watched some of LK on the stand. My DH is a total traditional dude. Who doesn’t get caught up in drama. And he immediately reacted to LK. Viscerally.

He also reacted to RG. As a total dirtbag who has no job, does drugs, and relies on his girlfriend’s dad to pay his bills. That was a big deal to my DH. He’s a traditional thinking male. And finds guys like RG to be beneath contempt. I bet at least one of the males on the jury will feel the same way about RG.

20 Likes

Omg. This guy is about to add me to the long list of people who never want to hear the word Facebook again.

7 Likes

I bet at least some of those jurors are wondering about lunch and when they will be able to take it,

9 Likes

They do an entire investigation on you up at the capitol.

Lol. Same.

1 Like

Pros most definitely has never had any sort of traumatic event or head injury that messes with your memory.

7 Likes

Oooh, he’s a memory expert now. Dude, I suggest a blackboard.

7 Likes

I think it’s relevant, because the gun charges might hinge on it. NJ requires some sort of additional permitting that the police dept or other local entity has to sign off on gun purchases.

1 Like