Barisone- New Thread

I would assume (though could be very wrong), that a felony conviction will make it such that he can not own guns in the future. That is a pretty common law.

2 Likes

Are the gun charges felonies?

Does anyone else wonder if the prosecutor actually believes what he is saying about LK and clan?

4 Likes

From the remarks by the judge, it sounded like they still have not determined which jurors would be the alternates, correct? So it’s still unknown if there will be any women on the jury that deliberates?

4 Likes

I don’t believe he believes it. I respect the man for doing his job to the absolute best of his ability.

9 Likes

I think like RG he’s singing for his supper.

9 Likes

Personally, I don’t see how the prosecutor could believe for one second that they are the tiniest bit credible. But I guess it’s still his job to try to get a conviction anyway. Sad face.

11 Likes

So thankful !
Blinkas did an awesome job going around all of the judges one sided biased rules…
I was hoping he would mimick LK’s chicken circle dance she got up and did too !

Hoping Jury sees through all the Lies and BS

5 Likes

Ouch on that comparison! Lol.

2 Likes

Thanks for posting. Unbelievable!

I was wondering the same listening to him. I think they do the best with what they have and he really didn’t have much at all did he to work with.

2 Likes

I believe so, the Law of Self Defence guy someone shared a while ago said that the gun charges alone could be 10 years (when discussing whether or not he should have taken the plea deal).

1 Like

That’s the “fun” of being a lawyer; you don’t always argue for what you believe in.

11 Likes

Just now I looked at the notes I took this morning from both summations.

I had a huge number of notes from Mr. B’s remarks about the different points he made regarding the evidence or lack thereof, and barely anything from the prosecutor.

It just seemed like the prosecutor did not really come up with much that was relevant, and he seemed to spend a lot of time trying to pad things.

Even to the extent of talking about his own dog and kids in comparison to Rosie. Seriously??

9 Likes

Me too.

It was his only way to protect the people he loved…. Remove himself from the equation, and maybe LK would stop targeting his loved ones.

3 Likes

Wow there are a ton of cameras set up outside this courthouse!

6 Likes

I thought the only people interested in this would have been us COTHers. Who knew!

3 Likes

I wonder, is the reporter in the red jacket supposed to be on the Barisone trial channel? She just mentioned Amber Heard.

1 Like

Where are you seeing that?

That isn’t likely to stop someone who appears to be fueled mostly by entitlement & spite.

4 Likes