Barisone- New Thread

She was all over all her social media the first few days of the trial. Then every account was locked down. I’m not at all surprised to see alter’s pop up. When one is so obsessed/addicted to being involved online, it’s very hard to walk away cold turkey. Heck, I have a hard time too and I’m mostly a lurker :wink:

20 Likes

I bet they text about stuff, he gives her his “legal opinions” - and then she rants on social media claiming them as her own.

Given that her FB, Instagram, Twitter and COTH accounts have all been shut down or taken private over the course of this trial…

You just KNOW she has to be getting a social media “fix” from somewhere. It’s just one more addiction of hers. Hence this YouTube account. So she can comment about it all, argue with people etc.

It’s amazing.

10 Likes

We know from her own admission that she lies on SM. Says whatever she feels like saying at the moment because she has no concept of real truth or reality or ability to understand the possible consequences of spouting untruths. It’s a game to her, like virtual reality. She lives in the metaverse.

13 Likes

Not until they line up an animal communicator for Rosie.

12 Likes

I was replying to you with the EXACT same thought as you posted this. :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

3 Likes

Maybe Rosie was the one who shot them :joy:

She had had enough of everyones drama

14 Likes

taylor’s right, they never proved or introduced the idea that the beating happeend first. Sadly.

This is what I’ve been saying the entire trial. Bilinkas needed to put in actual evidence of something, anything refuting the order of events and he didn’t.

8 Likes

He tried. Multiple times. He was shut down and prevented from doing so. It was purely he-said/she said, and no one let him “say” anything.

24 Likes

He could have put on some sort of forensic expert, his own ballistic expert, something anything. I understand it’s hard to prove but he essentially didn’t try, which is why I’ve been hard on Bilinkas.

3 Likes

Haha. Are you suggesting that RG got the gun away from Barisone and then shot LK, and got the dog to attack Barisone while LK was on the phone with 911? Wow. They are clever!!

3 Likes

I’m just a little dachshund…

Rosie

7 Likes

You express my exact feelings and with grace and empathy for everyone caught in this horrible tragedy.
It reminded nd me of Townes Van Zandt’s song
“Pancho needs your prayers, it’s tr ue
But save a few for Lefty too”.
I hope over the weekend that they work out a plea to 1 count aggravated assault and a felony gun charge with a reduced sentence for first time offense and ameliorating conditions.

6 Likes

Not the first time. By a country mile.

1 Like

Does anyone know what the March 22 Palm Beach County Court Record for LK (or someone with the same name) is for?

Im pretty sure that was due to there being no actual evidence.

5 Likes

Oh sorry. I used language not in your vocabulary. https://www.collinsdictionary.com/us/dictionary/english/secrete

3 Likes

You must be proud.

6 Likes

An expert to talk about what evidence? The evidence they never collected? He tried to talk about the cameras having been deleted and not collected and was told he couldn’t talk about it because they didn’t collect them/not relevant.

He tried to talk about the dog that left bite marks all over MB, and was always told it wasn’t relevant and not allowed to continue.

19 Likes

Someone went back and timed it. It was actually more than 26 minutes. :roll_eyes:

10 Likes

Then how can he cite statistics and raw data he doesn’t understand to justify the tests he utilizes as being stronger than the ones used by other professionals in the field?

1 Like