Barisone- New Thread

You can find all her articles on her website at www.NancyJaffers.com

1 Like

I think their only goods were hearsay, unfortunately which is not allowed. Obviously if the police did a better job would be a different story.

2 Likes

It was impressive!

But in her own mind, she is not wrong, so therefore cannot possibly be accountable for “wrongdoing.” It is the classic behavior of an extreme narcissist compounded by multiple other mental disorders.

10 Likes

theyd probably shoot me

[quote=“hut-ho78, post:625, topic:771345, full:true”]

Maybe he’s hoping for an Oscar nomination for his next Netflix true crime special.

4 Likes

Not discussed. They were allowed to state is injuries but not explore how he got them.

5 Likes

Here’s the thing about the shrink with the massive list of accomplishments, the defense could have stipulated that the psychologist was a qualified expert and avoided all that. Otherwise, the psychologist is obligated to rattle off his/her bona fides.

3 Likes

The other handguns had been rendered inoperable by removal of the firing pins.

3 Likes

Thanks for adding your useful insights to the discussion.

1 Like

Rittenhouse met the elements of self defense, including the duty to retreat, as abhorrent as the sight of out of town white guys in a pickup truck with long rifles appeared. I had trouble accepting that emotionally but it was there.

6 Likes

Exactly.

1 Like

But what solid evidence is there to support that the events the two, known liars laid out is true?

9 Likes

Not so much, no.

8 Likes

I always do and always will.

3 Likes

Self-aggrandizing at its finest.

11 Likes

The dog barks, the only evidence of the dog attacking, through the entire 911 call. So it started barking simultaneously with 911 answering the call, or before.

1 Like

That’s what I keep asking!

It won’t last long. YT people move on to other things. Then what’s she gonna do?

4 Likes

@SlamDunk and @hut-ho78,

I’m going to need some examples to back that up.

If you can find a post by someone on this thread that comes anywhere in the same area code close to the vile stuff LK has posted, please do point it out.

28 Likes